🌹 Rules 🌹

So the rules are pretty simple..

💜You follow my account and lippe890 first.

💜Give this book a shout out on your MB for more people to know.

💜Fill up the form to enter your book

💜Give me some time to read your book, then I'll review it and vote all of its chapters

💜If I love your book, I follow you.

💜I'll give you someone else's book to read

💜You vote the first 10 chapters.

💜Once I confirm from them on whether you voted or not, I will give your book to someone else to read and vote. After the review, you can get a new cover(if you want) by lippe890.

💜I announce your book on my MB.

💜In this way your book gets voted and soon will start appearing on people's recommendations.

💜Now I am also a small writer, so I will hope to get 10 votes on any of my stories, it's okay if you don't.

💜I will also keep announcing Awards here so that you can participate and earn more reads and votes.

That's it.

Now the Obligations

*You have to permanently follow me

*Give a week or two to review your books as I may also have some work to do

*Must vote for the book I ask you to or else I will not promote your book to any other user, neither will I vote.

*If you decide to change book cover or name, please PM me to let me know.

*The Genre doesn't matter, original books as well as Fanfictions are allowed.
*If Fanfictions on k-pop idol, please no books shipping any idol with an idol of another group. Same group idol ship is accepted

*Book has to be in english.

*One short books should have minimum 15,000 words.

*Short stories should have minimum 5 chapters.

*Long stories should have minimum 10 chapters for voting.

*Ongoing books are accepted.

*Poem books should have minimum 5 chapters. If it's ongoing and less than 5 poems are written, two poems among them must have a minimum 500 words...

*No art books Please.

*No group chat books please.

*No books mocking any other community.

PLEASE MAINTAIN THE OBLIGATIONS. I DON'T WANT ANY BOOK DISCRIMINATING ANY COMMUNITY,RACE, LANGUAGE OR RELIGION.

Done.

So now the forms..