The End

All weekend Terra and Sky have been hanging out to together. Doing sisterly things. They went to the mall, the movies, and LOTS of places with food. Things were finally getting the way Sky had always dreamed about. She had her sister back. But she still felt incomplete. She was happy. She was GREAT! But something was different. Terra decided to move in with Sky and the titans. Beast Boy and Aqua Lad sorted out there arguments. And they were all getting ready to gather for a meeting of some sort. It seems Terra some how lost her powers and no longer has them. But as she was getting ready for the meeting she couldn't help but wonder what it was for. She pulled her hair up in a braid and put on a tee shirt and shorts and headed to the living room.
"Sky! Come on we can't be late!"said Terra pulling Sky along.
Once they got there everyone gathered around.
"Sky,"said Robin.
"Yeah?"said Sky.
"How would you like to be a Teen Titan?"asked Robin.
"Are you kidding?!"asked Sky,"YES!!! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"
Sky hugged her sister.
Then Robin handed her, her own communicator.
"I'm a Teen Titan!"said Sky and hugged all the other titans and her sister. Obviously Terra was in on this but she had no idea if she was still a teen titian.
"No lets get some food?!"said Sky.
They all nodded.
"Yes!"said Sky.

------------------------------
AFTER EATING PIZZA:

Sky decided to go get some air and went to the roof and sat down. It was a beautiful evening with great feeling weather. She was so engrossed in her thoughts to realize Beast Boy had joined her.
"Hi,"said Beast Boy.
"Hi,"said Sky.
"Look I...uh,"said Beast Boy trailing off.
But before she knew what was happening he started leaning in. And then it happened.
They were kissing.
She was kissing Beast Boy. Beast Boy liked her? She liked Beast Boy? Now it all makes sense. The blushing. The pranks. Beast Boy liked her. And she liked him back.
Her life finally seemed complete. She had her sister. She was a Teen Titan. And she liked Beast Boy.
And for the first time in a LONG time she felt complete.