Nightmares

"Terra please don't go! I can help you! I need you!" Terra kept running. Then she slipped right next to a cliff. She was falling. "No!!!!!" She almost grabbed her hand but she was too late. And Terra kept falling.
"Ahhhhh!!!!"

---------------

"Ahhhhh!" Sky woke up. It was just another nightmare. She had almost forgot about Terra dying but leave it to my nightmares to remind me. It seamed so real. It was different than her other dreams. It was almost the same except for her falling of a cliff. Yet it somehow managed to get worse. Thanks brain. Sky looked at her clock. It was three twenty-six am. Not a time to start the day. She laid down and closed her eyes. She tossed and turns. Still no sleep. It must have been hours. Sky looked at the clock. It was three thirty am. Maybe I just need a snack. She went to the kitchen and got a glass of water. Then all the memories of yesterday flooded her mind. No wonder she had a nightmare. When she and Beast Boy came home Sky went straight to her room. She was too tired to talk about Slade. Although she was pretty sure Beast Boy told them. She grabbed a bag of Starbursts. Loved those things especially the strawberry flavored. She went back to her room and decided to read. She continued reading until there was a knock on the door. Surprisingly it was Raven. As in the dark mopey Raven that hates me.
"Um...hi?"said Sky.
"...hi..."said Raven.
"So what are you doing at my room. At, you know, three in the morning?"asked Sky.
"It's seven thirty,"said Raven.
"Oh is it? I was reading and I kind of lost track of time,"said Sky sort of embarrassed.
"Well I just...I'm sorry,"said Raven.
"What?"asked Sky.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have judged you. You lost your family and best friend. I just...Terra was such a good friend and then it turned out to be a lie. I don't even know what was real. But I just thought you would be the same. But...I was wrong. You are amazing and you deserve better,"said Raven.
"Wow. That was like the nicest thing you ever said to me. I'm sorry to. I thought you were some Emo girl who thought that everyone was not worth your time. But I was wrong. You seem really nice,"said Sky with a smile.
"So something tells me you didn't just wake up,"said Raven.
"Yeah I had a nightmare,"said Sky.
"Oh. Beast Boy told us about Slade. I'm sorry you had to deal with him. He is a total pain,"said Raven.
"Yeah but I'm glad we are friends now. Um you want some breakfast?"asked Sky.
"Sure come on,"said Raven. Then Raven and Sky.
"Although I can only have tofu stuff. Never make a bet with Beast Boy,"said Sky laughing.
"But don't expect me to be any nicer than this. Cuz I can't do that without blowing anything within three hundred miles to bits,"said Raven.
"Ok,"said Sky. Things were finally turning out ok.

------------------
In the next chapter the titans are gonna be doing the stuff in season five. All season five is gonna be shortened and in one chapter. Have to get to Terra. 0-0
Hope you like :)