Meeting 'Xavier'

Sky dressed in a little blue tank top and little blue leggings under a white skirt. To top it of she wore a short white jacket and white and blue heels and her necklace.
Normally Sky wasn't the dressing up type, obviously. But she wanted to make a good first impression with her sisters...boyfriend. She walked out to wait for beast boy in the living room.
When Beast Boy was finally ready the headed down to meet Terra and Xavier. They were going to a Mexican restaurant. Now Sky at most foods but Mexican wasn't her specialty. She would probably just be childish and order chicken nuggets. When Beast Boy and Sky arrived Terra already had a table waiting.
"Hi, Terra. Where's Xavier?"asked Sky eager to meet him.
"He went to the restrooms,"said Terra smiling.
Sky had never seen Terra so happy. She was practically grinning ear to ear. If she smiled bigger her face might break.
Then the waitress dropped the drink all over the floor and Sky.
"Oh! I am so sorry. I'm new. Um...can I offer you a free dessert?"asked the waitress.
"Oh it's fine,"said Sky and gave a fake smile.
"Here I'll go get some napkins,"said Beast Boy.
Then a boy walked over with a blue t-shirt and jeans. He had long black hair and blue eyes.
"Hi. You must be Xavier. I'm Sky,...Vanessa's...sister,"said Sky.
He shook her hand,"I didn't know Vanessa had a sister, but the pleasure is all mine,"said Xavier.
Then beast Boy emerged and Xavier and Beast Boy froze in a weird staring contest thing.
"B-beast Boy?"said Xavier.
"Aqua lad?!"said Beast Boy.

----------------------------
TERRA'S DATTING AQUA LAD! WHAT?!?!?! JUST KIDDING I WROTE IT. I KNEW ALL ALONG. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND SHORT CHAPTER AND THE NEXT ONES ALSO GONNA BE SHORT BECAUSE IT WILL BE IN BEAST BOYS POV. PLZ COMMENT LIKE AND VOTE
<3
TESSEROI