Confusion

RAVEN:
Then Sky walked out of the room.
"Sky,"said Beast boy but Sky kept walking.
"How could you do that to her? You accused her when you had no proof!"said Beast Boy.
"I heard her said,'now I know you need to be taken down!'what do you expect me to do?"asked Raven.
"Get all the facts. I now you and Robin don't trust her but-"
"What? How do you know Robin and I could trust her?"asked Raven.
"Uhh. I kind of...sorta...snuck-into-robins-room-and-heard-what-you-all-though,"said Beast boy really fast.
"You WHAT?!?!"said Raven.
"I didn't tell her. Obviously. But this all happened cuz you hate her sister. She can't help that,"said Beast Boy.
"You doubted her too,"said Raven. "Well I'm gonna go make this right,"said Beast Boy grabbing Sky's books from under his bed and storming out of the room. Raven couldn't help it if she felt suspicious. There seamed like there was something different with her. And she still felt suspicious and there was nothing they could do about that.

----------------

BEAST BOY:
Beast boy was making his way to Sky's room trying to think what he could say to make it up to her. Beast Boy couldn't imagine being alone for years. That's why he wanted to stick with the first people he saw since he left the Doom Patrol. And he was only alone for a couple of days but years? He wouldn't survive. And on top of THAT she lost her parents and her sister and she just learned that her sister was dead like about a day ago. He was at her room.
"Um....Sky?"he knocked. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He shook the handle. It was unlocked. He opened the door. She was gone. Her window was open. Did she run? No her books were still here and from the way she was acting I don't think she would just leave them here. Just like that. And there was still some stuff on her table. There was a best friends necklace, a hair brush, and a photo album. He opened it out of curiosity and found Terra. He had almost forgot they were sisters. And by the picture they were twins. There was LOTS of goofy pictures. There was your normal family pictures. There was a picture of maybe a birthday party. There was the necklace they gave each half to each other. Then there was a picture of a boy. From the pictures it was obvious Terra liked the guy. They hung out a lot cuz there was lots of pictures with him in it. There was a picture of a house. It wasn't a very big house but it had a tree house in the back yard. No wonder Sky and Terra were amazed at the tower. They didn't have much. But they always seemed happy. The mother had Terra's hair and eyes and the father had Sky's. except for the tips of her hair which always were there. Until now he thought that she just dyed her hair that way. But it looks like she was born like that. No wonder Sky never stopped looking for Terra she had had a great relationship with her. They were best friends. He needed to find her and make it up to her. She had already been through enough. She didn't need this to add to the list. Why didn't he just believe her. He always managed to make the wrong decision. Not this time.