Who am I?

TERRA:
Sky brings out a silver butterfly hair thing and then everything goes black. Then Terra sees a flash of several things. Her as a baby. A sister? Her parents maybe? A kitten? Is she controlling earth? Then she is at a house. She must have thought about it a lot because it was crystal clear. She was fighting about a guy to a girl who might be her sister and then she destroys her home and parents and leaves the girl standing there alone. More images. Destruction. Fear. Pain. All because of her. Then she's in a desert. Being chased by a giant scorpion. Then she kills it with a giant bolder. Then there are five teens surrounding her. A girl with red hair. A boy with a mask. A half robot man. A girl with a cloak/hoody. And Beast Boy. They must be the teen titans that Beast Boy was talking about. They took her in. They fed her. Gave her a bed. She was upset about not controlling her power. Beast Boy found out and promised he wouldn't tell. But the boy with the mask. Robin? Found out somehow and Terra ran away. She ran to Slade. He taught her how to use her powers and sent her back to the teen titans under cover to destroy them. But part of her still cared about them. A couple days later Slade minions are about to attack and Beast Boy asks her out. She says no because they are going to attack the teen titans that night but changes her mind and asks him to go out that night instead of the next day. They go to a place with pie and then a carnival. But Slade shows up and ruins everything. Then she attacks the teen titans and jump city. But Slade turns out to not be the man she expected. And attacks her. But at the end Beast Boy shows her the way and she uses her powers to save them all. But turns to stone. But somehow she can still hear and see. They have a funeral for her. And Beast Boy visits a lot. But then he stops coming. And one day something bad happens almost as if millions of people are frozen in time like she is. But then it's almost as if she is reborn. She walks out of the cave and starts wandering the streets. Then everything goes black again.