Prank wars (part 2) dont mess with my books

"Beast Boy! Where are you?!?!?!"said Sky.
He was playing video games with Cyborg. But as soon as Sky came in he practically pounced over the couch.
"You are gonna pay!"said Sky.
"What it's just water! We are in a prank war!"said Beast Boy.
"No! Where are my books?!?!"said Sky.
"What do you plan on doing?"said Beast Boy.
Sky's smirk appeared,"This."said Sky launching a water balloon at Cyborg,"welcome to the prank wars Cyborg."
"You little-"
"Beast boy was the one who set up the feather prank in my room and do you really need a reason to want to prank Beast Boy?"said Sky.
"Sky! You are never getting your books back,"said Beast Boy.
"Why do my awesome sensors tell me they are...in your room!"said Sky racing to Beast Boy's room.
"Wait! Come back!"said Beast Boy.
Sky was in such a lead she almost ran into Raven while turning a corner.
"Oh sorry. I didn't see ya there,"said Sky.
"Why are you running?"she said in her emotionless voice.
"Well long story short prank wars, bucket of water, stollen books, beast boys room, beast boy coming, bye,"said Sky running into beast boy's room.
Sky almost fell over. Beast boy room stank like rotten fish and everything else in the world that stank. How was she gonna find her books when she could barely open her eyes. She moved around searching as fast as she could. She didn't know how long she could take this. Then she heard the door open. She turned around. It was beast Boy.
"How can you stand this stink?! What died in here?!"said Sky.
"I just haven't cleaned in a while,"said Beast Boy.
"I while? More like ten years!"said Sky. Then Sky made a air bubble around her head,"That's better. Now where are the books?"
"Like I would tell you. Your in my turf know,"said Beast Boy.
"You think I scared of you? Think again! You just caught me of guard cuz I didn't think you were crazy enough to steal books. But know I know you need to be taken down,"said Sky.
Suddenly Raven ran in ready to attack.
"Is there something wrong?"asked Sky.
"What's going on?"asked Raven.
"Like I told you a prank war,"said Sky,"what else would be happening-did you think I was...attacking him? Why would I do that? You guys are the only friends I've had in a LONG time. Why would I attack you?"said Sky. That really hurt. They didn't trust her? "You trust me don't you beast boy. You know I wouldn't betray you,"asked Sky.
"Um..."
"You...none of you trust me? Ok sorry I'll...I'll be in my room,"said Sky leaving Beast boys room.
"Sky,"said Beast Boy.
But Sky kept walking. Why couldn't they trust her. She has done nothing but good things and be nice to them since she got here. And yet they didn't trust her. She needed to clear her head. It was only six o'clock. It will be nice to take a look at the city. She always felt better when she had time to clear her head. She grabbed her wallet and her bag and her phone and titans communicator. She didn't think she could look at another Titan with going all out in fury. So she decided to just go out the window. And when she got back she would sort it all out.