Bonus Chapter R-rated!

Start from the beginning

"Now, this wasn't so hard, was it?" her tone was modulated and calm, she didn't need an answer, as she continued with a simple order. "Off my laps, onto your knees, close your eyes, and wait for the ring."

Doing as told, my knees rested against the living room carpet and eyes shut tightly not wanting to disobey her by letting even the tiniest bit of light into my sight. I'm not sure how long I waited for the sound of the alarm, but I had to shift a few times from the discomfort I felt not due to my knees, but the way I throbbed down there in anticipation of what she was going to do.

Our sex life was intense, but we liked it that way, it all happened with time and communication, nothing was ever pressured and when we tried new things, we made sure to talk about them before introducing them into our fun. Mind you not every time was like this, sometimes we wanted a quick relief, sometimes something gentler, but mostly... Well, most of the time we did get lost in our lust that has never disappeared from the moment we felt it—only grew.

When the alarm finally rang my heart skipped from excitement, like a well-trained puppy I hastily got up from the carpet and went towards the bedroom where I knew Vanessa was already waiting; it wasn't the first time we'd done that.

"Come here," she called in, my eyes roaming against her naked chest and my favorite set of lingerie, she knew exactly what she was doing by keeping on her pants and the belt. "Hurry up, the fact you aren't naked yet is seriously unacceptable."

Approaching her with haste, her fingers slowly grazed over my naked side, she pulled my shirt up and threw it onto the chair, motioning for me to pull down my pants. Once left in only underwear she walked me towards the mirror and stood right behind taking in the reflection of my body.

"I've been too nice it seems," she grumbled to herself, while her hands squeezed my shoulders. "What are we missing, Rohi?"

"M..most of them a-are gone," I uttered slightly upset as a tiny pout reappeared on my lips for the nth time this evening.

"Mhm, that's okay baby," she cooed while running her fingers through my hair. "We can simply make some new ones," she suddenly grabbed them and pulled me towards her mouth, blessing me with a long slightly aggressive kiss. "But first," she spoke into it and moved us towards the desk where she skillfully pulled away while turning me around.

Hands flat against it as she made me arch my back while pushing her front against my back. Before I knew it, she bit into my neck. "Fuck!" I swore at the sudden pain, I loved when she meant it.

The sound of the belt was enough to make me throb, I had issues—deal with it.

"It's your favorite one," she husked into my ear evoking a moan to escape my lips, without further ado a sharp stinging pain has rushed through every cell of my body—those first hits were always the most pleasurable—as the sound of leathery belt smacking my butt has finally reached my ears.

"You like it, don't you baby? You are such a dirty girl."

I could almost see her smirk as she kept on using the belt, again, and again, and again.

"Mhm..." I hummed focusing on the pleasure she was providing.

Suddenly she threw it away and slapped my butt with her hand, the sound itself was enough to make me moan, she grabbed its side and pushed her nails into my skin.

"Rouhi!" I screamed in pleasure.

"Shut up," she hissed into my ear. "You speak when I tell you," she ordered and I groaned feeling the growing frustration—I loved when she did that.

Suddenly her fingers roamed into me without any warning, and while I was completely wet it still surprised me, the pleasure she's given me was incredible, but as quickly as it came, it also disappeared. She took them out just as I began to move against them.