When you sit on his lap

Leon
Immediately wraps his arms around you and kisses your neck. He loves it when you sit on his lap, he dosnt care abt how big or small you are, he just likes holding you and it makes him feel strong and like he's protecting you.

Mondo
He's usually the one that grabs you and pulls you onto his lap. He just finds it nice and he can hold you so you can't see how red his face gets. He gets really embarrassed because your so close to him so he just goes red sometimes. Still loves holding you though!

Taka
You usually sit facing him so you can give him kisses and every time you do he just melts. His face is the color of his eyes and he's stuttering every other word he says. But he does love holding you, it makes him happy to know that you trust him so much for him to hold you.

Yasuhiro
He dosnt think much of it at first but he definitely takes a liking to it after a while. He usually holds your hands and kisses your neck and side of your cheek while holding you. He also makes jokes about how small you are compared to him and how adorable you are sitting on his lap.

Nagito
First he rambles about how much hope your bringing to him or something like that. But after you get him to stop he starts talking about how nice it is to feel you sitting on his lap and how much he loves holding you. It's one of his favorite things and he likes makeing sure you know that.

Kazuichi
He's usually busy working on cars and stuff,so you usually don't get the time to properly cuddle. So you improvise with sitting on his lap, wich makes it face go pink and you have a comfy chair. Its a win-win. He does like it, he just doesn't know what to do. If you dont put his hands somewhere he might get a little hands.

Fuyuhiko
He gets super embarrassed and when he's super embarrassed he gets shouty. But you can stop him with a few complements and some kisses, wich leads him to hiding his face in your neck and wrapping his arms around you, mumbling that your a dumbass, but your his favorite dumbass.

Gundham
He doesn't know what to do. He stiffens up and is just super tense and worrying about what he should and shouldn't do. Eventually, with enough reassurance that your okay with it, he wraps his arms around you lightly and kisses your head. He ends up really liking holding you so it becomes a daily occurrence.

Teru
As soon as you are on his lap You are being smothered in kisses, complements anf everything else you could possibly want. He absolutely lives for cuddling you, it's his favorite thing to do. His love language is touch and acts of service so knowing that you trust him with touching you is a really big deal to him.

Kaito
He's like mondo, usually pulling you onto his lap. It makes him feel strong and like he's protecting you from something and he gets really cocky. But if you face him or kiss him out of nowhere all of that just goes away and he's a stuttering mess, trying to act tough.