Things i dont like pt2

God I have no ideas
But i would love to know other peoples opinions on the characters!

Hajime
Not much to say he's decent probably my second favorite Mc. I do wish that we get to know more about him.

Nagito
I really don't like him, I love weird characters like hifumi or gundham but he just completely goes over the weird and goes into creepy. Plus the way he treats Hajime after he finds out he was no ultimate is just rude and I didn't like it.

Fuyuhiko
This man is wonderfully. No complaints. Love his character development.

Nekomaru
Not a lot of complaints, wish he had more depth tho.

Gunham
Love him and kazuichis love triangle thing but then again it seems like they take their characters themselves just seemed to be thrown away and just simplified into, the two guys in love with a pretty lady.

Kazuichi
This boy is my second favorite, after taka, but I don't like how creepy or obsessive he can be about Sonia, it's a bad way of using a character or the characters attraction in general.

Byakuya twogami
Not a lot to say I like the use of his character a lot, and him being the first death seems fitting and a good choice.

Teruteru
Again not really a fan of the way the creators made him sort of the genaric pervy, fat guy trope along with hifumi. Besides that i really love him( i might add him in idk!)

Chiaki
I dont like how some of the fandom just reduces her to waifu gamer girl. Also she just seems sorta bland to me.

Sonia
I dont like her character or how she treats kazuichi( altho i understand why she does it) I do wish she died in place of Mechamaru, because it would have given Gundham and kazuichi a lot of character development.

Peko
Not really much to say bit i did find her trial kind of stupid and really rushed and not fully thought through.

Ibuki
Kinda didnt like the comments towards mikan but that i can get over with.

Hiyoko
Is just really annoying to me, although i did find the friendship between mahiru and her adorable. Im sure if she was killed later or not at all i would have liked her.

Akane
Like i said with hina, the dumb sports chick with big boobs and no personality is boring although she does have more personality then asahina so thats good. Her design is also really shitty and i really wish they gave her pants instead of a tiny skirt.

Mikan
I love her, and i thought that the whole " please pity me " thing was a smart thing to do she just kinda messed up the execution on it. I
love that shes insane too.

Mahiru
I really hate the way she talks to the guys, dont get me wrong making fun of dudes is kinda fun, but you need to learn when to draw the line and when to stop. Wich she dosent. So her and Tenko are probably my least favourite women in the series.