When they notice their feelings

Leon Kuwata
The two of you were working on your art project and it was his turn to make a portrait of you. You sat across the tabe and smiled softly at him so he could draw the portrait accurately. It stared off good but the more leon looked at your face he noticed small little details that he liked, he noticed the way your eyes shone in the sunlight, the way your noes is shaped he found it absolutely adorable. He liked the way your lips were shaped and he soon found himself staring at you. *Wow, their stunning.How did i not notice that?*

Mondo Oowada
Mondo realised he had feelings for you when he found himself worrying about you and becomeing more and more concerned if you were eating well or if you were okay or not. He didn't realize it at first but as soon as he talked to his brother, who pointed out that he was considerably softer towards you then others, he came to the conclusion that he had gained feelings for you. Shit man, I hope they got enought to eat earlier. Wait why the fuck am I worrying about that right now? Oh. Oooh. Oh shit.

Kiyotaka ishimaru
He had no experience of romantic attraction before. So when he began getting nervous around you and always feeling happy when hes around you or thinking about you, he was scared at first. He then did what he knows best to do and tried his best to study on what was happening. Come on there has to be something here that can tell me whats happening. Wait whats this? A crush? O-oh. Oh gosh, i think i have a crush on Y/n!

Yasuhiro Hakagure (God him and nagito are the hardest to write abt)

Yasuhiro had some experience with romantic feelings and had ben in a few relationships before so when he first felt feelings towards you, he immediately knew what was up.Wow. Y/n is totaly awesome! And cool! And good-looking! And, wait. Is this another crush?

Nagito Komaeda
He didn't really notice that he hhad romantic feelings due to him praising everyone he meets, and he treated you no diffrently. That is until valentine's day came around and he started noticing people talk about their valentine's and he started to realize that he felt the same way towards you. Well it seems that i have gained feelings for our Y/n. Of course trash like me could never be with someone as wonderful and hopeful as them

Kazuichi Souda
Kazuichi would say that he fell in love at first sight but that's not exactly true. Kazuichi thought you were attractive sure, but he truly started gaining feelings when you started talking to him first. Usualy he would start conversations but soon you instigated the conversation more often and he found that he was blushing and getting embarrassed whenever he saw you texted him. YES they texted me! God their incredible.

Fuyukhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyukhiko was actualy pretty scared when he realized he had feelings for you due to how dangerous his life is. The last thing he wanted was for you yo get hurt because of his familys reputation and job. But he knew he fell for you nonetheless. Damnit. I dont want to wrap them up in this shit. But fuck their too good to let go.

Gundham tanaka
We all know that Gundham probaby hasnt has a romantic partner ever so he was pretty confused on how or what he felt. At first he thought he was cursed but after noticing similar symptoms with his animals that he was experiencing he finaly put two and two together. It appers that Kassel has romantic feeling for iniis. I wonder if that is how i have ben feeling towards Y/n..

Kaito momota
When the two of you were meeting up at the bookstore where you first met Kaito had decided to buy you coffee. He didn't know why he just had the urge to do something nice for you. After he grabbed the coffee he sat down and waited for you, as he was waiting he couldnt help but think about you. How perfect you were, how your eyes lit yp everytime you saw a book or collectible that you were interested in, the way your smile stunned him every time he thought about it. Huh, well i suppose im in love with Y/n

Gonta Gokuhara
Gonta,(like Gundham) wasnt experienced in romance at all, he much preferred bugs. But when he noticed himself think of you ofter and becomeing more nervous around you, he began to worry that something was wrong with him. After a bit he finally figured out what was happening though. Why does pretty person make Gonta feel like this. Gonta dosnt know whats happening to Gonta. Maybe Gonta should talk to pretty person again!