Them in the Mha Universe

Just a filler, I don't have many ideas rn so I'm just gonna do this rq.

Leon
His quirk is pinpoint accuracy. His eyes can pinpoint anything to target on and his brain then sends nerves to his arm that allows him to hit the target perfectly. Probably would be top hero, similar to Mount. Lady.

Mondo
His is basicly like ghost rider, at night he turns into a skeleton with its head on fire and can summon a blazing motorcycle when he snaps his fingers. He would probably be a villain similar to twice, just a guy who wants a family and doesn't want to hurt anyone but people still say he's a bad guy.

Taka
He has the ability to move and controll metal with his mind. He's probably a teacher at U.A that disagrees with the way the hero society was infected the children and students and tries to correct the errors in the system.

Yasuhiro
He can extend his hair and use it like a second hand, it can pick stuff up, hold things. Everything a regular hand can do. He's mostly a street performer but he sometimes snatches wallets from douchebags that come to his shows and takes some cash.

Nagito
Idk probably just his ultimate but 10x more powerful. He's probably not on any side but he switches between the heros and villains due to seeing both sides and wanting to bring t r u e h o p e

Kazuichi
He can make anything out of anything as long as he has enough to work with. His brain scans everything and makes a list of what he can make with it and he automatically knows how to make whatever his brain presented. He's probably like nagito but really only makes suits, modifications and weapons. So overall neutral.

Fuyuhiko
He can summon rock, stone and clay creatures out of the ground and can command them to do whatever he wants. He's the number one mafia in Japan and nobody misses with him but both teams are trying to get him to side with them. So far he's leaning towards the villain because he sees how corrupt the heros really are.

Gundham
He talks to animals like Koda, and teaches at U.A along with taka. He doesn't really care about either side, as long as innocent creatures are spared.

Kaito
He can make helium like gas from his palms and feet so he can walk on air sorta, and he can fly. He's a hero and his main foucus is saving people, and he tries his hardest to not hurt anybody in the process. Hes one of the heros who the villains respect and he has a vendetta against endeavor.

Gonta
He can multiply the size of any inscet and can command them to do anything. He's mostly just in forests and doesn't mess with anybody but when someone comes into his forest with bad intentions he takes care of them immediately.