You become friends

Leon Kuwata

After the run-in with Leon you kept trying to avoid him to avoid any embarrassing moments, but one day your teacher had the wonderful idea to pair the two of you together for an art project. "Y/n L/n, because you were late to your last meeting you will be paired with Leon kuwata. You need to create portraits of each other to the best of your abilities. You may start now." You looked around the room at Leon and sighed. Leon walked over to where you were sitting and sat down next to you, " So I'm guessing you already have an advantage at this, huh." he joked. You looked down embarrassed, "Oh about that, I'm sorry about that. I really hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." He laughed, "Please, you made me look awesome, dude. Of course I'm not uncomfortable, you did a great job!" you looked up at him and smiled, " Thank you. I suppose we should get started soon on our portraits." He flashed a grin and posed flamboyantly, " Paint me like one of your french girls!"

Mondo Oowada

You had just finished with your second month of detention and you were annoyed as hell. You forgot your lunch, it had rained and you didn't bring an umbrella and now you're soaked. God this day is horrible. You slumped against the wall, sliding down on the floor. You put your head in your hands and before you knew it, tears were falling down your face, the day was just too much for you to handle and you couldn't take it anymore. After about 10 minutes of crying a deep voice startled you, " What the hell are you doing on the ground crying?" You looked up and saw Mondo crouched down looking at you confused, " I mean I doubt the floor is comfortable." You wiped your tears and stood up, "I'm fine. I had a bad day that's all and i got overwhelmed, it's not a big deal i'm fine." You started to walk away but mondo grabbed your arm. "Don't try to bullshit me, you're not fine now shut the hell up and let me try and help." He dragged you to the cafeteria to get you some food to eat. " I noticed you didn't eat so i'm going to make you." He slammed a tray down and sat across from you, " Here ill eat with you." he said as he grabbed an apple from his pocket and took a bite. You smiled and took a bite of the food on the tray in front of you.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

You both are childhood friends who met on the first day of kindergarten.

Yasuhiro Hagakure

The odd man had left an impression on you and you found it hard to forget about him. Why did he have a glass ball in the first place, who the hell was he? You tried to forget about your encounter by going to your favorite crystal shop. When you walked in the door you were greeted by the woman who works there that you had created a good friendship with, "Hello Y/n! How are you today?" " I'm doing great mrs. Rosa, how is your wife?" You asked as you walked to the front desk. Mrs Rosa smiled warmly, " She's doing great honey, she misses you though. She said to ask when you're coming back for dinner." You smiled back at her, " I'll see when my schedule is open Mrs. Rosa." "Great!" Just then the door to the shop swung open and the same man who you met on the street, he looked at you and grinned, "Hey you,my crystal ball was right! I told you we would meet in the future!" " Oh hello Hiro, how are you today?" Mrs. Rosa asked him, "You came in just in time, I just got a package with the new tarot decks I ordered. Yasuhiro smiled widely, "Awesome! Today's my lucky day!" He walked up next to you as Mrs. Rosa went to the back of the store to grab the package. Yasuhiro Turned to you, " So what brings you here? Not that I'm complaining, I just didn't know you were into this type of stuff." "Well my career can get very stressful so mrs. Rosa and her wife help me center myself, with meditations, crystals that help with concentration. That sort of thing." Mrs. Rosa came back with a big box and put it down in front of you and let you both go through the box and pick out a deck that you resonate with. After Yasuhiro and you decided to hang out around the shop and talk more about crystals and things to help with calming and helping your mental health.