27

When wade suggested an avenger I was a little taken back but you know who cares.

"alright which one?"

"wait, you actually want to?"

"well maybe not kill just some light torture could be fun, so which one?"

"you know them best y/n, surprise me"

We joked around on the bridge a little more. The plan to get an avenger was more like a dream, it would be near impossible to attempt without them coming to us.

"speaking of the devil" I nodded my head in their direction on the road below us.. We watched as Steve, Natasha, Clint and Bucky emerged out of a black car in baseball caps and sunglasses. I get they don't want to be recognised but man they were drawing way more attention to themselves by acting that suspicious. Me and wade chuckled seeing how long it would take them to notice where we were.

I had to ensure I was careful, if they found out who I actually was it would be over, they'd force me home and probably act as if nothing happened. But, you only live once right.

Wade hopped up with his back to the edge and fell backwards. Man he was such a show off. I jumped of the bridge after him and landed in the middle of the road Black widow style. The avengers quickly turned their attention to us, spoke something into their earpieces before coming up to us.

"deadpool. poison ivy. We can do this the easy way or the hard way..." Steve announced.

"I prefer the hard way" wade quipped. I let out a snigger.

"what the hell dude!" I laughed confidently.

"ok I think we're getting off track here. Poison ivy, your coming with us" Natasha claimed.

"oh I don't think so" my eyes turned to Bucky. Some of my past flickered through my head. The distraction had placed me at a weak point, next thing I know i'm surrounded by all four of them. Wade being wade, he was about to step in and 'save' me but accidentally got hit by a car and taken with it. I slapped my head to my hand. I must admit that did make us look pretty bad, we, well, I had lost the upper hand.

Just then a truck drove past. I jumped onto the back, held onto the handle and looked back at them. Bucky and Steve had began to run after the truck, the others however ran back to the car to catch up. I manoeuvred my way to the top of the truck and waited for an overpass that never came. The super soldiers on the other hand had managed to jump onto the back and follow me up to the top. The wind clashed into our faces muffling our every word.

"we're the only chance you have! Just come with us." – Bucky

"NO!" – me

"you've killed people! We can give you another chance!" – Steve

"just shut up, leave me alone" – me

"you know we can't do that..." – Steve

I charged at them. I slid under Steve's punch knocking him down with my leg. Bucky's arms appeared intertwined with mine, restricting me from causing any real damage. I flipped over his shoulder and slammed him into the ground with all my force. My anger begins to pour out of me as I build up my momentum to push back Steve and punch a hole in his stomach. We were on the edge, I was about to push him of the side of the the moving vehicle until Bucky barged into me with one swift stroke, pinning me to the surface. I rolled up and kicked him in the chest till he was on the ground and I had my foot to his neck.

While I had focused all my attention to Bucky, I hadn't notice Steve coming up behind me. He clasped my wrists and secured electrified hand cuffs to me. I recognised them, i've seen them tested on Steve before, he couldn't get out of them and it took him straight out when they turned on the electrics.

"seriously man, that's just cheating" I huffed. There was no where for me to go where they wouldn't be able to catch me, I was stuck. I turned my masked figure to steve as I saw him lift a remote in his hand. This was condescending as fuck. He pressed the button and a pulse of electricity ran through me. It wasn't unbearable, but it disoriented me. I tried to continue fighting, but my head was spinning. Two super spiders could definitely overpower me now. They both slammed me into the ground, locked me I  the back of a van and took me to the tower.

Fuck.

Well that didn't work out how I wanted it to. Personally I blame wade for getting hit by a car. But I guess this family reunion had to happen at some point right.