14

a/n: You and all the avengers are sitting on the top floor of the avenger's tower (picture this scene like the start of age of Ultron where they are all trying to lift Thor's hammer, however there are more avengers).

I looked around at everyone surrounding me, my family, my friends but I still can't take it. I hated life it just wasn't worth it to me anymore. Nat turned to me "are you ok y/n? you've been kind of quiet" I reply "yeah I'm ok I think I'm just going to go to bed" I smiled and stood up. "goodnight guys, love ya". Pepper hugged me and tony said goodnight so i began to make my way to my room.

When I  got to my room I  locked the door and fell to the floor and began to cry so hard that puddles began to form on the ground. I hated every second I was alive so what was the point. I hated my self I couldn't stand to look at myself so pulled myself over to the full length mirror and started punching it over and over until my fist was bloody. The mirror shattered, all the shards lay around me on the floor. I reached for the sharpest one and gripped it in my hand so tight that my hands began to bleed. I sat in the middle of my room and brought the  makeshift blade to my arms and began to cut so deep, over and over till both of my inner forearms were covered with marks.

My mind began to get foggy and I began to feel faint, I was losing so much blood to the point in which I was  surrounded by it. I wanted it to end, to not have to feel the pain I suffered every minute of every day, it was too much. Shit, I forgot to write a note I quickly grabbed a pen and began to write. it read:  'I'm sorry... I love you 3000' and I  left it on my bed before making one last cut. I let out a final scream and passed out.

3rd person

Wanda happened to be walking passed y/n's room and heard her. "y/n are you ok? y/n! y/n can you hear me, let me in now!". She begins to break the door lock with her powers and barges into the room to see her  on the floor covered in blood.  Wanda screamed and ran over to you to check your pulse. "come on y/n stay with me... HELP SOMEBODY PLEASE!". She scoops her up starts to run back to the others. Peter sensed Wanda's panic and suddenly runs to help her leaving the others in confusion and slight worry.

Peter reaches Wanda and sees y/n almost dead and drenched in blood in her arms. He helps carry her  whilst shouting "Mr Stark! We need a doctor! BANNER! STRANGE! HELP HER!". Wanda and peter reach the others, everyone stands with shock in their eyes. Banner runs and takes her in his arms whilst Strange makes a portal to the med bay in which he and Banner rush y/n through. The portal closes behind them.

Pepper is still in shock and tears begin to stream down her face. "Tony! Tony what's going on? where did they take her?" Tony tries to reassure her and hugs her. Pepper falls to her knees, Pietro catches her, and Nat helps him bring pepper to see you in the med bay. Tony turns to look at Wanda filled with anger and starts shouting, "what happened! What did YOU do to my daughter!" He backs her into a wall and before Wanda can say anything Steve steps in-between them. "tony you have to calm down, it wasn't her fault..." Wanda intervenes "he's right, I found y/n like that, I heard a scream and so I broke the door down and... that's when I saw her on the floor... and she left... she left a note".

Tony immediately runs over to y/n's room and sees all the blood on the floor. He puts his hand over his mouth and stands frozen in the doorway. He runs over to the note and reads it. Tears fill his eyes as he drops to the ground.