16

"No No no please no Stop please HELP!"

"y/n?, y/n, y/n your ok y/n i'm here... wake up, it's okay shhh..."

I slowly opened my eyes and awoke in a state of panic. Whilst I tried to control my breathing, Bucky, whom had run over to me when he heard me shouting, had his hand in my hair, stroking it, trying  to sooth me.

"are you ok?"

"just a bad dream I guess... hey could you stay with me... just for a bit" I nudged my self over, giving him enough space to sit next to me. He sat down leaning his head and shoulders against the headboard. I lay my head on his chest and rested my arm over his stomach until I drifted off to sleep.

Buckys pov

I woke up suddenly to the sound of her shouting for help. I ran up out of the chair and over to her side to reassure her. She asked me to stay with her so I sat next to her so that she could feel safe. She fell asleep on my chest. She was so beautiful when she slept. I stroked her hair and saw her scars that ran up and down her arms. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and fell asleep.

y/n's pov

My eyes batted open to the morning sun. I rolled over to see Bucky still lying next to me asleep. He stayed. I snuggled into his chest again and went back to sleep.

Suddenly I was awoken by a loud knocking at my door.

"kid, you up?"

"Yeah, give me a sec!"

"fuck, fuck, fuck, buck wake up!" I whispered with urgency. He shot up and realised someone was at the door, that someone being my dad.

"what do we do?" we both looked at each other with panicked looks.

"If he sees you here, he's gonna kill you!" I muttered.

"i'm going to have to come in, we need to talk to you about what happened."

I freaked out and pushed Bucky off of the bed.

"ow"

"shhhh... get under the bed"

The door swung open.

"morning, can we talk?" I knew this was going to happen eventually. You can't just try and commit suicide with out the 'don't do that again because we love you' talk.

"yeah but do you mind if we give it a bit, I just got up."

"alright just come to us when your ready, love you." He left.

Phew

I slid so that I was laying on the bed sideways and hung my head over the side to look at Bucky.

"you've got to go" We both burst out in laughter.