Chapter 43: He's Back...They're Back

Alison POV:
"I just need to know she's okay." I hear a familiar voice say, although I can't quite place who it is.

"I understand. I'll be in the waiting room, okay?" I hear another voice say.
That voice isn't familiar. Maybe just a tad...But not really. Does that make sense?

"No, stay. Please?" It's a male voice. A voice I haven't heard in a long time...

"Okay." The other person whispers.

They're both guys. I know that.

I open my eyes and see...

"Luke?" I question as I rub my eyes.

"Alison! You're okay!" He says excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine." I say with a small smile.

"Hey, Alison." A voice says and steps out from behind Luke.

"Michael!" I exclaim.

---

Emily POV:
"Hey, Hanna. It's Emily. Again." I whisper. "You probably can't hear me, but it's worth a shot."

I take in a deep breath, and grab her hand.

"You are an extraordinary person. And I love you." I chuckle. "You will get through this, and we'll have a party at the beach house. I miss you, Hanna. I miss your ridiculous jokes, words and phrases you said. What was it, again? Sometimes you poke the bear, and other times the bear pokes you?" I say with another small laugh. "The girls are okay. The twins are in some kind of medicine induced coma thing the doctors did do they can get rested, and so they can clear this system. I don't know. It will help them be able to check up on them since they can't squirm. Or something like that. Doctor stuff. Ashton has a little bit of bleeding in his belly, but he should be okay." I say. "You were, and still are my best friend. If you don't pull through, I will never forgive you. You have always been there for me. Since we were babies. And I can't lose you. Not today, not ever." I finish, and roll my way out of the hospital room.

I go into the hallway, and turn my head and see...Luke?

I go down the hallway, and there he is sitting with a purple haired boy. They're holding hands and laughing.

"Luke." I call out.

"Emily! Thank God you're okay!" He exclaims with a smile, and gives me a hug.

"Have you talked to Alison?" I ask him.

"Yeah. She told me about the twins, and everything that happened." He tells me.

"Did she tell you about Hanna?" I question.

"Uh, no...?" He says confused. "What happened?"

"She's in a coma." I whisper and tears build up in my eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's Hanna Marin. She's going to be okay." He whispers and he hugs me.

"That's what I'm hoping for." I say. "Who's this?" I ask, gesturing to the pale boy now standing behind him.

"This is my boyfriend Michael." He smiles.

I smile back and shake his hand, and when I turn my he'd and look down the hall, I see...Ryder...

Short chapter with some people re-entering their lives, and explaining what the twins condition is.