Chapter 40: Leaving

Friday

Alison POV:
"Everybody up! It's time to leave!" I yell as I pack up mine and the twins' clothes.

"I don't wanna!" Emily whines with a whimper and pout at the end.

"You may be cute, but I will whoop your ass." I say to her.

"Please..." She whines with her face buried in the pillow.

"Nope. Come on." I order, and smack her ass.

She covers it with the backs of her hands and pouts again.

"Please get up!" I beg.

"Please let me sleep!" She begs in the same tone.

I roll my eyes and go into Hanna's room.

"Hanna, get up!"

"Hmm...How about...No?" She replies, and pulls the covers over her.

"I have cookies for breakfast!" I exclaim.

"Nah."

"Seriously? Hanna Marin doesn't want cookies for breakfast?! Are you sick?!" I ask sarcastically with a shocked voice.

"We don't have cookies because I ate them after every ken went to sleep last night." She says sleepily and yawns.

"Of course." I scoff with a smile.

"There's probably like four left for the twins." She adds.

"How thoughtful." I say sarcastically.

"You know it." She mumbles as she yawns again.

"Maybe Spencer is awake, then." I mutter, and walk out of the room.

I walk into the room she was staying in, and sure enough, she's awake. Reading a book.

"Hey, Spence." I greet her and sit on the edge of the bed.

"Hey." She says back, continuing to read.

"Whatcha readin'?" I ask.

"Runny Babbit."

"Why?" I chuckle.

"This is the only book I had."

"Well, since you are all packed up and ready to go, wanna help me wake the girls?" I ask.

"No, thank you." She laughs.

I roll my eyes, and go into Aria's room.

"Wake up, tiny!" I shout.

"I am up." She practically whispers in a sleepy voice.

I grab two pots from the cabinet, and go in the middle of the beach house. "WAKE UP, BITCHES!" I scream at the top of my lungs, and bang the pots together.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Hanna yells back, and throws her shoe at me from her bedroom.

"Asshole!" I yell.

"STOP IT!" Emily shouts, and let's out a loud groan.

"GET UP!" I shout again.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BITCH!" Aria yells.

"Wow, wouldn't expect that one from tiny." Spencer giggles.

"WAKE UP! TIME TO GO HOME!" I yell with a smile, knowing I'm annoying the shit out of them.

At this point, Bryn and Ashton are are screaming their heads off as tears fall down their cheeks.

"YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!" Hanna yells.

Emily walks out of the room with her hair in a messy bun, her white sports bra, and her sweatpants falling off of her body.

She rubs her eyes, and picks up the twins before going outside.

Emily POV:
I go outside to the car and put Bryn and Ashton in their car seats before going back inside.

I grab their bags, and Alison's, and go back outside and start packing up the car.

After getting all of our things packed, I pack up Spencer's car with her, Aria, and Hanna's things.

"We're all packed!" I yell, and practically drag Hanna to Spencer's car.

She lays down across the backseat, and a few minutes later, Aria comes out and gets in the front seat.

Within the next fifteen minutes, we're driving away from the beach house.

"Mama! Mama!" Bryn screeches, and I smile.

"Bryn!" I exclaim, and she giggles.

"Mama!" Ashton chimes in.

I look back at them, and when I look ahead, a car is slamming into Spencer's car from the front, and Spencer's car is flipping over.

The impact causes more cars to wreck, and the next thing I know, we're falling over the side of the bridge.