Chapter 26: Police Station

(A/N I have to get this off my chest. The girls, Maya, Paige, Samara, Ben, Noel, Lucas, Sean, Mona, Jonny, Toby, Caleb, Lyndon, Jenna, Shauna, Lesli, Andrew, Travis, and Alex are all 17. CeCe, Garret, Darren [Wilden], Collin, Wren, Jason, Melissa, Ian, Gabriel [Holbrook] and Erik are 19. Mike is 16. Ezra is 23.)

Alison POV:
The police walked into the room and Emily covered herself with the sheet.

"This party is shut down. I'm going to have to take you to the station." The taller if the two policemen say.

"Uh, um...O-Okay." I say.

"Can you just give us a minute?" I ask shyly, yet politely.

"Hurry up." The other one says annoyed.

I get Emily dressed and she looks a me confused.

"Come on." I say to Emily and Spencer, and grab their hands.

The police escort us out of the house, Emily and Spencer are tripping over anything and everything.

I hear movement and whispers in the bushes.

I turn around and I see the light of a phone, but the policeman pushes my head and turns me forward again.

"Wait..." I say, and stop dead in my tracks. "I think I heard something."

There's a third policeman by the police car.

"Hey, can you take her? She says she heard something. I'm going to check it out." The policeman that's holding me says.

When I look back at him, I realize it's Officer Barry...You've got to be kidding me...

The other police officer, well trainee, holds onto my arms.

"You look a little young to be doing this." I state as I watch Officer Barry, bored.

"I'm 19." The guy says.

"That's young. I'm 17." I tell him.

"I need the money. I'm about to be a dad." He says simply.

"But why a police officer? Don't you have to, like, go to an academy?" I ask, trying to act like a stereotypical dumb blonde.

"Not if you're training the way I am. Plus, I only get to go to party shut downs, or complaints. The stupid, lame things." He tells me.

"Oh. Booorrriiinnnggg!" I groan.

"Heh, you're telling me!" He laughs.

"Uhh...Aren't we supposed to get in the back of the car? Or do they not do that anymore?" Spencer asks.

The officer holding Spencer and Emily opens the door, and roughly puts them in.

"Please don't be that rough with me." I whisper to the younger guy holding on to me.

He chuckles, and carefully helps me into the back.

"There's no one over there." Officer Barry states as he walks back over.

"Fucking bitches!" I yell to the woods.

I look at the name tags on the men.

"Officer Barr... Officer Lenard..." I trail off. "And Trainee Officer Parks." I smile, and wink at him.

Hopefully I can get on his good side.

Noel POV:
"The police took them!" I shout, running to the bushes where everyone is hiding.

"We know. We saw it." Jason groans.

"You're sister..." I say, pointing a Jason, "and yours..." I add, pointing to Melissa, "just got arrested." I state.