Chapter 25: Not On Drugs

*Mature Content: Drinking, drugs, sex, language, etc.*
Also, Erik Kahn, Mike, Noel, Lucas, Sean, Ben, CeCe, Maya, Paige, Garrett, Darren Wilden, Aria, Emily, Alison, Spencer, Hanna, Mona, Collin, Jonny, Wren, Toby, Caleb, Ezra, Jason, Lyndon, Jenna, Shauna, Melissa, Samara, Alex and Ian are all friends. And older siblings are 19. The rest are 17.

Alison POV:
"We have 3 hours to get ready for this damn party! Hurry your damn asses the fuck up! I'm tired of waiting on all of you!" Hanna screams at me, Emily, Aria and Spencer.

"I'm up! I'm up! Calm the fuck down!" Emily yells back at her.

We had a sleepover at my Hanna's house. Probably not the best idea to drink and wake up at noon, only to start getting ready at 6.

Noel is having a party at his house tonight. His parents are in New York for the weekend, which means underage drinking, use of drugs, drunk driving, meaningless sex, stupid sluts, and all of that bullshit.

No POV:
"Hanna! We have 3 goddamn hours! We aren't you! We. Will. Be. Fine." Spencer states, and gets up from Hanna's daybed, obviously annoyed by the blonde.

"I don't care! Hurry up!" Hanna snaps.

"Aria! Lightweight! Wake up, sweetie!" Hanna yells, and jumps on the petite brunette.

"I'm up!" The girl mumbles, her voice muffled by the pillows her face is buried in, and the blankets covering her small body.

"No you aren't! Get up! Please!" The annoyed and frustrated blonde groans and whines as she vigorously shakes the tired girl.

"Why did all of you even have to fall asleep?!" Hanna groans once more.

"We had a hangover, Han! And we went to sleep super late!" Spencer shouts as she presses on her temple and sighs.

"Fine. Then I'm leaving without all of you." Hanna says, and gets up off of Aria.

"Go right in ahead! We have our own cars!" Emily shouts.

Alison POV:
"Okay. Everyone calm down." I say.

"It's no our fault Hanna is-"

"Emily! Stop!" I yell.

She sighs, and rolls her eyes as she looks the other way out the window.

"Whatever." She mumbles, and leaves out the front door.

"Emily!" I yell.

"Where are you going?!" I ask her as I follow her to her car.

"To the party." She replies simply and shrugs her shoulders.

"It doesn't start for another 2 hours and like 45 minutes." I tell her.

"I don't care. Noel will be there."

I'm hit with a pang of jealousy hearing that.
She closes her door, and maneuvers her car out of the driveway and speeds down the road.

Emily POV:
"Noel! Boi! I'm here!" I shout as I walk into the cabin.

"Hey, Em. What's up?" He asks with a smile as he walks over to me.

"I don't want to be at Hanna's anymore. They're all annoying me. Even Alison. Could I help you set up here?" I ask him.

"Sure, of course! Set up the pool. I'll do the drinks." He tells me.

"Alrighty, Captain!" I exclaim, and salute him, making both him and me giggle.

I go out to the backyard, and pull out all of the lounge chairs, floats, tables, umbrellas and hose.

By the time I'm done, it's already 7:30.