Chapter 38: Getaway

Ashton Tobias Fields
Bryn Estella Fields
-------
8 months later - September 2016 (Alison is 19. Emily is 19. The twins are 8 months.)

Alison POV:
"Look at my boy! Say mama!" I hear Emily, my fiancé, say from the bedroom.

She officially adopted the twins 2 months ago, and they are all over her.
I think they like her more than they like me.

I hear the twins giggling, and I walk into the bedroom to see Emily blowing up a rubber glove.

"What are you doing?" I ask with small laugh.

"Entertaining them." She replies.

"Mama is still a kid herself." I say to the twins in a matter-of-factly tone. Even though they can't understand me.

"Hey!" Emily exclaims with a pout and hits me with the pillow.

"Let's go to the beach." Emily says after a few moments of silence. "Just for the week. We could invite the girls, too. Maybe we'll even stay for longer. We are out of school, after all."

"...Okay." I say.

"Really?!" She asks excitedly.

"Yeah. Why not?" I ask with a smile.

"Okay! I'm going to go call the girls!" She say happily, and jumps up from the bed.

"Alright, babies. Let's get packed." I say to the twins.

---
3 hours later, we finally make it to the beach house we're renting.

Hanna practically falls out of the car, not even letting me park the damn car.

Emily grabs the twins from the backseat, and Spencer and Aria pull up behind us.

"Next time, you two are riding with Hanna." I say to the two brunettes.

"Uhm, she could ride by herself. I am not dealing with that." Spencer says.

Aria giggles, and grabs her bags from the truck of Spencer's car.

Spencer grand hers, and I grab mine, Emily's, and the twins.

"Mama's going to teach you two how to swim. I am a swimmer, after all." Emily says to Ashton and Bryn.

I laugh, and shake my head as we head into the beach house.

"Ooh! This is nice!" Hanna exclaims.

"This is going to be great." Aria adds, and sets her things by the door.

I put Ashton down on the floor, and Bryn stats clinging on to my shirt.

Hanna picks up Ashton, and leaves out the door towards the beach.

I laugh, and Bryn grabs onto my lips ring, and tries to pull it off.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW!" I groan, and grab her tiny fist. "That hurt!" I whine.

"Let's go swim." Spencer exclaims, and grabs her bikini.

I don't even know.
But I have an idea for the next chapter.
You might hate it.