Chapter 35: There's No Place Like Homecoming

Alison POV:
"No! Spencer! This has to be perfect!" I shout as we look through ideas on how to ask someone to homecoming.

"Alison, it's Emily Fields!" Spencer yells.

"Yeah. Emily Fields. Queen Bee of Rosewood High School." I say exasperated.

"You could ask her by writing it on a sticky note." Spencer says. "She wouldn't care." She adds, emphasizes on wouldn't care.

"And I don't care about that."

"...Why don't oh do multiple ways of asking her?" Spencer suggests.

I think for a moment before my excitement takes over me.

"I've got it!" I shout, and snap my fingers.

My outbursts startles Spencer, and I quickly apologize before speeding out the door.

---

I walk into Starbucks, and a few guys stare at me.

I roll my eyes, and go up to order.

"And what's the name on the cups?" The girl behind the counter asks me.

"The vanilla frappe is Alison with and I, and the cotton candy frappe is Homecoming with a question mark at the end." I tell her with a smile.

"Cute." She girl gushes, and I chuckle.

I go the the car, and the pizza is sitting in the passengers seat.

On the inside of the lid, I spelt out "I know this is cheesy, but....Emily, will you go to prom with me?" I also have chalk and I'm going to write "Emily Fields...Homecoming? -Alison DiLaurentis".

I get back to Spencer's, and she helps me write out the chalk. I have 15 minutes until Emily gets back here.

After we finish, and get the small outdoor table, and set it up by the driveway.

I grab the pizza, and the drinks from the fridge, and put them on the table outside.

Emily's car pulls up, and she steps out with a big smile on her face.

"Hey!" I greet her.

"Hi!" She says back with a smile.

I open the pizza box, and turn the Starbucks cup around so she can read them.

She looks down at the sidewalk, and a huge smile appears on her face.

When she looks up, she sees the box of pizza and drink, and her smile gets bigger.
If that were possible.

"Of course I would." She says in a matter-of-factly tone.

I smile, and get up to give her a kiss.

[...]

Homecoming

Emily POV:
"Come on! We're going to be late!" I yell to the girls.

"Hold on!" Hanna yells back.

After another 10 minutes, we're finally ready to go.

We all pile into the car, and head off to the school.

Hanna immediately goes to Caleb when we get there, Spencer goes to Toby, and Aria goes to Noel. Seeing as she can't go with Ezra obviously.

Alison and I walk hand in hand into the auditorium, and both grab a cup of punch.

"Do you need a little kick with that punch?" Noel's friend Ryder asks with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"What?" Alison asks.

Ryder smiles, and pulls a flask from his coat pocket.

"Do you want some?" He asks again.

"Sure." Alison replies.

"Someone needs to drive. I'm sure Hanna is getting Aria and Spencer drunk right now." I say.

"Alright. Suit yourself." He says, and pours some into Alison's cup.

7 cups and 5 dances later, Alison needs to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be right back." She says, and slowly let's go of my hand.

I smile and peck her lips.

Alison POV:
I stumble out of the gym, and attempt to make my way to the bathroom.

"Whoa, there. Need some help, Ali?" Ryder asks me.

"I'm a little tipsy." I giggle.

He helps me over to the bathroom, and pushes me into a stall before locking the bathroom door.

"What're you doing?" I ask confused.

"Oh, Alison." He whispers, and pushes me up against the wall. "You're such a gift, huh? ...Wrong! You're a slut, and I think I deserve a chance with you." He growls.

"Ryder-"

"Shh...Just 5 minutes baby, baby." He whispers, and pulls his pants down.

"I have a girlfriend!" I yell, and attempt to push him away. But that only makes him mad.

"Stop! Be still, and stay quiet!" He yells at me, causing me to whimper.

He pulls my dress up, and my underwear as I try to fight him off.

"Stop it!" I cry, and hit his chest repeatedly.

He enters me, and tears stream down my face.

"Please s-stop!" I wail, and kick his shin.

He thrusts into me faster as I scream and cry.

After 5 minutes, and feel him cum inside of me and I start crying harder.

"That's all I wanted." He snarls, and pushes me to the floor.

He exits the bathroom as I sit on the cold tile flooring and cry.

"Alison?" I hear someone call out.

I stand up and fix my hair and make up before going out of the bathroom.

"There you are." Emily says happily with a smile on her face.

"Here I am." I say and my voice cracks at the end.

"What's wrong?" She also worried.

"Nothing." I lie.

---
[...]
---
I wake up in the middle of the night, an run to the bathroom and puke.

"Alison? What's wrong?" Emily asks sleepily with a raspy voice as she rubs her eyes.

"I need to tell you something." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.