- Stop thinking about our safety, Miya. We can take care of ourselves.

- I know, but... It's not only about you. It's about mundanes too. And Alastor broke My rule!

- Okay then, I will go with you and I won't accept any refuse.*said Daemon sure of his words*

- What?? No. You can't... Just stay here with Mags, Alec, and D....*but she stopped*

- With Dagon? *Daemon continues her phrase*. And how about you? Do you think I will let you go alone?

- I have to do it alone. I want someone here with them...

- Come on, Miya. I'm a High Warlock of Brooklyn. You know I can take care of them and me.

- Alastor is stronger than you. I don't know if I can do something.

- And you want to go alone? I've lost someone I loved once. I won't lose you too.

- Daemon, please. You won't lose me...

- Even if you will make it, and you will be alive... There's little chance of you coming back here.

- Thank you, Magnus. *said Miya rolling her eyes*

- Tell me more, Mags. As I see, Miya omits some things. *said Daemon angry*

- Come on guys... You worry too much for me. And I don't, Daemon! Can we stop talking about this and go to drink something? 

- Yeah, I forgot. You can't come here without drinking. *said Magnus irritated*

- Of course, I can't. Besides, when will you get your club back?*asked Miya raising her eyebrow*

- What? How did you...?

- I have friends here, Mags. Come on.

- You know I can't....*Magnus said disappointedly*

- Well I can. *she smirks*

- What are you doing?

- I will take your club back.  

- What??

- If you won't let me go to Edom, at least let me get your club back.

And she goes inside. 

- Hei, Krissssss.

- Miya, beauty. I've missed you. What are you doing here???*asked Kris hugging Miya*.

- I'm here to take something back. Where is your "boss"?

- In his VIP room. But you wouldn't want to bother him...

- Oh, no, Kris. I want that. *she smirked*.

- Wait. *said Magnus*. They are Circle members.

- Do you think I care? No. Wait are you afraid?

- Not for me.

- Don't worry, Mags. I got this.

In a few minutes, she entered in VIPs room without knocking.

- Hei. Who do you think you are to enter like this?

- Hello, " boss". I'm who I'm. Do you have....fun? *and her gaze moves to a girl, who looks younger than Miya*. Get out, sweetheart. I have to "talk" about something with your boss.

The girl gets up and leaves the room and Miya looked the door.

- I want to take back my, oh no, Magnus's club. *she looks at him while she goes close and the man laughs*.
I'm not joking.*Miya's eyes change in her cat eyes*.

- And how you can....convince me? *he bites his lower lip*.

- Oh, sweetheart. *she put her hand behind his neck pulling him close to her face*. Do you know how can I convince you?

And she hit his head on the table.

- Like this. Or... I can kill you. If this is not enough.

- Bitch!!! You have no idea who you're talking to!!

- Don't bleed on my table, idiot.

And she hit his head on the table again.

- So? What do you say? You will give or? I think you don't need two hands. Or your....*looking at his pants*. But I think you need it.

Someone started to knock at the door violently.

- Boss!! If someone else is there, you will be dead when we will break this door!!!

- No worry. No one will be able to enter. *said Miya smiling*. I don't usually ask 10 times, but I can make an exception. 

- I'm not giving anything to you or that bastard !!!

- Okay. Now you fucked it up.

After a little fight, Miya goes out of the room covered in blood.

- The club is all yours, Brother. *said Miya smiling at Magnus and handing him a signed paper*

- How???

- ........... He is... Ahm. Kris???

- Yes. *and he goes close to them*

- You can clean the room. There is a lot of...blood. At least, he is alive. I think...

Daemon looked at her shocked.

- What? You've missed this Miya. Ah, no one from the Circle members can enter this club. So, don't worry Mags.
Come on, are you not...happy?

- I am... but I don't know what to say...*said Magnus*

- I know.
Welcome back, Mr. Bane. *said Kris happy*.