60.Garden

Garden...

It's where everything started for Taehyung, he first fell for Jungkook in this garden. He couldn't point out the exact situation when he fell but Taehyung irrevocably fell for Jungkook.

Jimin and Jihyo are back from the shopping trip and they get all the essentials to doll up Reena, but Reena is not here yet.. The party is going to begin in an hour but Jungkook is not in the mansion yet.

Taehyung is restless because of his guilt and jealousy. He shared everything happened last to Jin as well.

Jin is actually happy to know that Kookie still cares about Tae and he also knows that there is nothing between Reena and Jungkook but he didn't share it with Tae for some reason.

" Kookie won't see you just as his fling Tae.... He still cares and believe me... I know him from his birth and he never cares for anyone this much... You are really special for him. "

" Hmmm.. But what if Reena love Kookie? "

" Why don't you ask her?? "

" I don't want to Jinie.... "

" Even though she loves him, I don't think Kookie will fall for her... I know Kookie.. If he can't fall in love with you... He is going to stay single all his life.. "

" Hmmm... I donno anymore and dont care... I'm worried about ruining your reputation Jinie... "

" Why are you sulky and pouty baby...you being happy id more important...See you made my life happy with Jihyo... Should I be worried about your reputation?? So no need for any guilts... We love you and We are all with you "

Kookie also loves you... Be patient baby...

" Ok Jinie... Let's go back to LA as soon as possible..."

Jin affectionately brushes Tae's hair and hold him on his arms and kissing him in the crown of his head standing in the middle of the garden and Mina is adoring this sight of her kids from far.

Jungkook and Reena came togather and they rushed to their rooms to get ready for the party , Tae who got ready for the party is now helping Reena to get ready.

Jimin is helping Jihyo , it's really an important party for Jihyo as this is going to be her future family. She have to make good impression with Jin's family.

Taehyung dressed in simple suit and he is very sulky but he helped Reena dress up beautiful by putting all his effort and he grooms Reena beautifully and different from her own usual style