27.Destiny

Year 2022 , in Los Angeles.

TaeJin home is the loudest house in the whole neighborhood. It doesn't feel like there are three heart broken souls inside the home. It looks like ' Mean girls' gossiping .

The reason for the screaming and squealing is because the new addition of recently heart broken soul, Jimin.

They are discussing boys , and Jin tactically escaped from the scene after the arrival of Jimin to stay with his friend Namjoon.

" I'm not gonna leave that MF without revenge this time... I'm done with that guy.. He crossed his limit by touching you... " Jimin cursed Shawn for what he did to Tae.

" Leave it Jimin, he got his punishments " Tae sighed

" A simple cut is not enough for what he did with both of you... Jimmy, you should teach him a lesson" Jihyo angrily says

" Tell me , when did you know about him, cheating you... Jimmy?? " Jihyo asks

" Two months back... That's why I cancelled my flight tickets last time and lied to you ." Jimin hesitantly says

" Ohhh... You lied to us?? That you missed the flight? " Jihyo asks

" Yes... Don't wanna meet that cheater guy.. And I couldn't tell you about him that time... I was not sure... I've planned to tell you about it this trip" Jimin continues..

" I should've told Tae... Then he wouldn't have let him inside, I've no idea, he can go this low" Jimin sighs.

" Ok enough about that cheater.. Tell us about Joon and your romantic flight trip" Tea asks to lighten up the mood.

" I think I like him... " Jimin sheepishly says

"Then why didn't you tell him?? " Tae asks

" I'm going to take things slow this time... Can't deal with another Shawn. I know Joon is not like Shawn still... Im gonna wait till I know him well"

" Ok... Do it before someone snatch him away from you... Already girls are finding him hot" Tae wiggles his eyebrows looking at Jihyo.

" Jiji.?? Is that true?? Jiji..... Please I can't compete with you... " Jimin whines

" Hey... Tae is just blabbering to make you confess to him soon. I didn't even see him clearly in the airport ... And I said he looks hot for you... Tae took it wrong.. Jimmy... "

" Sorry Minie... Jihyo is correct... She only said Jin is hotter " Tae mocked her..

" No..... Leave me away from this conversation... " Jihyo screams and burry her face again...

Suddenly Jihyo's phone rings... And she took the chance to escape...

" Hello... Reena... Tell me.... " Jihyo says and getsup to escape the scene...

Jimin is staring and shaking his head at Tae , signing not to make Jihyo uncomfortable. And Tae is giving ' I know what I'm doing' look. Jimin tightly holds Tae and hit him playfully..

" Minie... Leave me... Its hurting.. " Tae screams to free himself from Jimin's hold

" Tae baby.... You are getting too bold nowdays..." Jimin rumbling with Tae

And Reena could hear all this through phone and asks Jihyo...

" What are you in preschool campus??!! What's with shouting and rumbling??!!"

" My friends, Tae and Jimmy are fighting"

" Jimmy?? That cutie pie?? He brought the parcels safe ? " Reena asks over phone