57.Room

" Can I get another hug??! "

When Jungkook cutely asked for another hug , Tae adores the sight of cute little bunny beforehim, who cried like a babie before five minutes. He couldn't deny him.

" Is Kookie still sad?? "

" Hmmm... " Jungkook pouts..

" Tae is also sad... " Taehyung copies Jungkook's pout but it's cuter version.

Taehyung likes to hold and console Jungkook but he wants Jungkook to hug him now. Tae wants to bury his face in Jungkook's chest and feel the content like he always do before.

" Come here... "

Jungkook pulled him for a hug like Tae wished and they both stood there hugging for like five minutes straight, then Tae break the hug.

"Don't get any ideas Kookie... I'm still your brother in law... And.....Don't hurt that girl.. She seems to like you... I gotta go... Bye Kookie... "

" That's it??!! "

" Yeah... This... what happened here changes nothing between us... And be happy.... You got what you asked for.. "

" What did I ask for?? "

" You wanted me to be around you but don't wanna love me... Now I'm always around you.... But not as your love... So be happy... Kookie.. "

Atleast you get what you always wanted Kookie...

"Hmmm... " Jungkook says..

Now I want you as ' my love'

And I will always get what I want...

" Bye... "

With that Tae exited the room and found Jimin and Reena talking seriously and he thought Reena is sad because of what she saw in the rest room.

" Hey... " Tae hesitantly greets Reena with a questioning look on Jimin.

" Hi Taehyung... " Reena says with fake smile. She is embarrassed because of how she cought them in Restroom.. She felt that she spoiled their moment..

" What's going on here... Is there any problem Minie??! "

" Nothing Tae... I was inviting her for tomorrow's get together... She is refusing... "

" Please come Reena... It will be fun... "

" Ok Taehyung... "

" What??!!! I was literally begging you to come... But you accepted Tae's invite in first attempt??!! "

" Jimin!! Don't annoy her... " Tae says with a smile..

" No Tae she said too many reasons for not coming.. Now how she accept..? Do you think I'm a joke Reena..? "

" She said ok...because I invited her and I'll take care of her reasons.. Am I right Reena?"

" Hmmm..." Reena nods her head in a swift motion.

" Tell me Reena...what are your difficulties?? " Tae asked side hugging Reena and started to walk with her holding Jimin in his other hand.

Reena is awestruck , She become fan of Tae and his presence. Tar came to know about her travelling and no appropriate party wear problems, both Jimin and Tae decided to take her to Jeon's mansion tonight

" You are our responsibility tomorrow Reena... " Tae assures Reena..

Reena is a strong, independent and free spirited girl but in the hands of Tae she become a clay and she want to let Taehyung mold her however he wants. She started worshiping Taehyung..

FORELSKET Taekook  |√<|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara