33.Hallucinate

Year 2020, In Korea

It's a masquerade ball and a celebration party combined... They are celebrating the success of 'Future Nostalgia', a Dua Lipa album. Being a crazy fan of Dua Lipa, Taehyung and Jimin are one of the organizers of this party.

Now Jungkook is paranoid, Taehyung sent the escorts number despite of all the arguments between them.

Jungkook can easily track numbers of the all escorts who works for Taehee, yet he needs the specific escort's number, who is appointed to accompany Taehyung today.

If Taehyung denies sharing the numbers, then Jungkook got no other way than follow Tae to the club to assure his safety. Now that he got the contacts, he can just stay and assure Tae's safety.

Can he??!!!!

Taehyung and Jimin is all set for the party with the masquerade masks . One mask that they carry and the spare black one to wear while they dance.

They both wears almost similar black color suit like party wear , silver chains and accessories. Both Tae and Min looks godly.

Tae was little hesitant about the deep opening in his silk shirt

Tae was little hesitant about the deep opening in his silk shirt . But Jimin assured him, everything looks perfect.

Jungkook is feeling restless sitting in his office. He knows how masquerade party works and all about the hungry men in the night clubs. And after seeing how vulnerable his cub can get....

Awww.... Tae... Stop running in my head.

He couldn't figure what kind of torture his brain is giving to his heart. He feels both protective and possesive over Taehyung.

Possesive???!!! God Jungkook... He is not even your friend..

Tae wants to be more than my friend... You idiot brain... I have all right to be possesive...

Jungkook is debating within himself. Desire and dread taking over his mind. Jungkook is taken over by his heart, and his heart says

Job Or not... I want Taehyung and now..

Friend or not get your boy...

Jungkook took his car and drove towards the hell of a dance club. He doesn't want Tae to know his presence there. He decided to sit in a dark corner and make sure Taehyung is safe. And in corner of his mind he wants to see how his cub dances.

What Jungkook desires... Jungkook gets. Be it Job , cars , girls... He will make sure to get on his lap. Tae is exceptional, Jungkook himself is standing between him and his desire. This is new and this is getting out of his hands now!!

Jungkook parked his car and enters the club showing his Id... Invited or not, his job provides all  the privilege and access to places. He came in his formal suit but he don't care about that. He climbs up the stairs to vip view and sits on a couch which faces the dance floor on the ground floor.