26.Unusual Friend

Year 2022, In Los Angeles

Taehyung and Jihyo are eagerly waiting in the airport for their friend to come, they heared the announcement about flight about 20 mins back.

Even after he saw Jimin's happy selfie last night, Tae is little worried about Jimin. Almost two years of his relationship ends abruptly last night.

While Tae is thinking about all these things, Jihyo spoted Jimin....

" Jimmy.... " Jihyo squealed and that catches Tae's attention.

The little bit worries Tae had just before a minute vanished on seeing his friend with all 32 pearls on display

Tae is beyond happy to see his friend like this, yet he fake glared at him . And when Jimin came near his friend s, Jimin silently mouthed the words ...

"Joon is damn hotttt...!!!!"

" Whaatt..??!!. " Both Jihyo and Tae screamed in unison.

" Joonie.... My god!!! Thanx to Jin" Jimin said looking back to spot Namjoon .

" Are you crazy??? Only yesterday you found out about your cheating boyfriend... And Jin said you were worried and cried a lot...but now....Are you for real!!!!?? " Tae asked..

" No I'm not worried , not even a bit for that idiot.... And I didn't found about him yesterday, I already know.. He is a God damn cheater" Jimin continues look at his dumb friends...

" Besides I was worried about you and cursed myself for letting him near you even after knowing about his real colors, I should've warned you " Jimin sighed..

" You know that already ??? How long?? " Tae bewildered...

" For two months... It's a long story, let's talk about it later" Jimin back to his happy self..

" Dides..!!!!! Gimme a hug first... We are United after months.... Let's not talk about boys now.. " He holds both Tae and Jihyo in to a group hug

" Yeah Jimmy... Let's not talk about Namjoon too , then" Jihyo mocked..

" No no... I have tons to talk about Joon"

Tae and Jihyo gave a done look towards Jimin. Then Tae asked

" Where is Namjoon anyway??

" He is collecting our baggage... "

Our baggage... Tae and Jihyo gave a questionable look to each other...

___________________________________________

Namjoon came out with a assistant who is pushing a trolly with all their baggage, Jimin introduced him with his friends.

They could easily get connect with Namjoon, because of his warm persona and innocent dimple smile.

They had coffee and chatted for sometime , they walked outside to get in the separate cars, before they part, Namjoon slowly pecked Jimins cheak and side hugged him to show his affection.