13.Tiger cub

Year 2022, In Korea

Jungkook's apartment

It's evening 7 .07 pm, Jungkook know Reena will be always punctual. But today he has to wait for her, since she chose to come late for seven minutes.He is getting impatient. Suddenly door bell rings he rushes to door and took second kept his cocky face and opened the door .

" You are late by seven minutes??!! "

" Yeah so what?? Are we going to do catch some criminal ?, no right ??  Cut some slacks  atleast when we meet unofficially.."

"Still.... "

" Still what... Loosen up JK, we are not in office... Let me in... "

Jungkook went to couch and sat, Reena followed and eyed him from top to bottom

"Someone looking happy and hot???!! "

" Don't I look cool in this hoodie?? it's Taehyung's gift, he always says I look hot in this...."

"Ohhh... Good good..."

Here we go...

Someone badly wants to talk about his cub

Lover boy red alert !!

" What did you order ?? " She tried to change the topic to test the waters..

"Chinese and some kimbap... Tae likes kimbap you know??!! Oneday he asked me to buy some....on my way to his home, I was too busy and forgot it... Poor baby....!! " He pouted

"How do I know he likes kimbap??!" She pretend to get annoyed to tease Jk.... She continues...

" Yah..What am I? his substitute or stunt double ?!!!  Are you going to force feed me coz you couldn't get your cub his Kimbap on that day?? " Reena planned his revenge for every insults she got from him at work " I'm not Kim Taehyung, get that inside your head " She snapped

Jungkook eyed widened in shock and he feels embarrassed and sad , Reena suddenly regrets her out burst , she didn't want to hurt Jk , she just tried to tease him on seeing Jk getting sensitive, she tried to lighten up the mood..

"See Jk... I don't even have hazel eyes those are contacts... You know??!! You are out of my league guy... I did that to impress you... I'm not your Taehyung..." She whined in a mocking tone. Jungkook laughed at that.

" It's not that big joke , stop laughing and tell me what's bothering you??? be frank please " She got worried about about Jungkook. 

" Nothing ... I want to talk about Tae like yesterday " Jungkook frankly confessed.. After everything Reena is his only friend.. He couldn't sugar coat his words..

" It felt good yesterday, I never talked about him to anyone , atleast not personally... I usually avoid, but remembering him felt like living my lost days with him again..." Jungkook continues..