11.Lucky or unlucky

Park Jihyo...
23 years
Working for Kims Organization (LA)
Jin's secretary (personal)

She is also Taehyung's neighbor and a good friend.

After Jimin did all the back checks on her to trust her with Tae, they become friends

After Jimin did all the back checks on her to trust her with Tae, they become friends. Nowadays Jimin is very cautious with who Tae spends time with. He can't afford another mistake that could shatter his Tae's fragile heart.

Jihyo became best friend for both Tae and Jimin in short time.
___________________________________________

Year 2022, In Los Angeles,

Now Tae is waiting for Jihyo to come, they are going to spend the night together since Jin left for a meeting in NewYork.

Ding ding....

Tae looked through peephole and let Jihyo in...

" Jiji.... You came at last... I thought you are not gonna come"

" Sorry baby, took time in office, besides how can I let my Taetae to sleep alone???!! "

" Come in... Let's order dinner??, I'm hungry... I waiting for you" Tae said

" No no I brought Kimbap, my baby's favorite " Jihyo cutely said.. "My mom.... prepared it specially for you, come let's eat... "

"Ohhh... So sweet...thanks, I'll call her and thank her"

"Ok... What are we gonna do tonight?? " Jihyo asked

" Movie night?? "

" Then movie night it is...anyway tomorrow is off day for me"

" Heyaaa..... !!!! Let's go shopping then" Tae squealed..

" Ok dear... " Jihyo said, she is more like elder sister than a friend to Tae.

" Now what movie have you planned Tae..?? "

"Devil wears Prada??? Or confession of a Shopaholic?? "

" It's all about fashion for you...?? Not today , let's watch PS I love you or The note book?? "

"Let's sleep instead.. " Tae pouted cutely

"Ahhh.... You are cute, Mr. Jeon is so lucky ... Look at you.... Pretty baby!!!" She cooed..

Tae's face changed on hearing those words of her, Jihyo understands something is wrong and changed the topic

Why is Tae baby sad, did they fight or something??

How can Jin fight with this cute baby ??!!!

" Princess Diaries ok for you???" Jihyo asked..

" Ok Jiji... " Tae said happily.

They are sitting on couch now, Tae went inside to pick some extra pillows.

___________________________________________