36.Special Bunny

Taehyung drives Jungkook's car nervously as he can feel a hot man's gaze on his thighs and he is getting goosebumps with visible shivers even without a touch.

Jungkook notice this, and laughed at Tae in teasing way then, he asks Tae to come sit in the passenger seat while he drive. They stoped the car and Tae comes to sit on the passenger seat.

Now Jungkook is driving and Tae is resting his face on his palm and his are elbows on his thighs. He intentionally stares at Jungkook and his bare chest.

Tae is taking revenge it seems, but he is also enjoying the view and Jungkook's toned chest and abs looks like a Greek sculpture.

Jungkook is little bothered but couldn't say anything because Tae might give counters back. He is trapped, he cannot show his shyness , also cannot ask Tae not to look.

Can I say 'take a picture , It lasts long' ?

No it's such a cliche and cringey dialogue..

" Tae baby??? "

" Hmmm... "

" You wanna feel my abs??? Gimme you hand.."

" No... " Tae sternly said and turned towards the window..

Jungkook plan worked, now he can drive without any embarrasment. While driving Jungkook asks Tae to call his father and the moment Tae takes his phone, Jungkook got a call from Taehee

" Yes... Sir.. Yeah he is with me... Yeah we are safe... Don't worry... We're on the way to your house... "

" Welcome sir.. " Jungkook cuts the call.

"Is he worried??? " Tae asked...

" Yeah... Who wouldn't be... You should've called him before... He panicked and asked for my number from Jin to contact us" Jungkook sighs

" I thought , I should tell him in person about what happened in the club. "

" Ok... Let it be... Tae... Next time be careful when you go to night clubs and stay cautious and please don't dance like that in public."

" You don't like my dance... ?? " Tae asks

" Like??? It's very provocative Tae... You dance like a dream... What if people want to chase the dream...?? Then You would be running all your life... "

" Don't over exaggerate... I couldn't even make you... chase me... " Tae sighs

" What do you think im doing here...??, I'm chasing you from the day we met... , did you think I came to this stupid masquerade party straight from my office to drink mocktail?? " Jungkook questions.

" Kookie.... No need to chase me I'm not going to run away from you...'" Tae intervene..

" I'm just chasing you Tae... I dont have anything to give you... "

" I don't want anything from you Kookie... Your presence is enough... "

" What if the reason I'm chasing you is to take away things from you...? "

" I'll happily give whatever you want Kookie... If possible now.... or may be later... But I'll be happy to give... If it's for YOU.... "

" Tae... You can't give me what I want... And I can't give what you ant... It's a dead end.. Don't fool yourself... Be good baby... I really really like you , if that's what you ask for... But I can't give you more "

" Really Kookie....??? I like you too...
A lot.... I won't ask for anything else... " Tae squeals happily.

They reached Tae's home and Jungkook informed Tae that his father is on the way from his office.