47.Promise

Year 2021 , In Korea.

It's been a week after Jeons argument. Jungkook didn't try to contact Taehyung. His anger, disappointment, frustrations turns towards Taehee.

Investigations are going in full swing, Jungkook is gathering people and evidence against Taehee. Jungkook is determined to put Taehee behind bars.

Jungkook took it personal at one point and digging details about Jisoo and Taehee. That's where everything started.

Jungkook is in his apartment working, there are many papers and photos scattered in his table. He pinned all the copies of evidence in the bulletin board.
He is connecting all the strong evidence to prove Taehee is VanG.

While he is going through all the old pencil sketches of Taehee there is a signature Van G, now in the recent sketches of Taehyung's portrait the signature is Tae J.

Jungkook carefully looks at the sketches and sees the different signature but similar stroke

Jungkook collected more strong evidence and paper work than this sketches. Still want to add all piece of information he can, in to the evidence. While looking at Tae's portrait.

Jungkook's eyes slowly rests on the Taehyung's fingers in the sketch then to his eyes and the lips. It reminds him all the touches and kisses.

Jungkook couldn't forget the night he spent with Taehyung. He started caressing Tae's cheeks in the sketch and admire the features that was once all his.

Jungkook subconsciously pecks Taehyung's lips in the picture and touched those letters 'Tae J'. He silently let out a smile.

'Tae J'..... Is that Taehee Jisoo... ??

It looks like Tae Jungkook..!!

What!!

Jungkook eyes widen in shock about his own thoughts. How his own mind is deceiving him.

He wonders how his mood just shifts from being angry and determined to punish Taehee in one minute and happy and smiling other minute because of his Tae.

The whole 'Kims' family is tricking me in to this insanity....

His chain of thoughts is stoped by the sudden bell sound.

Calling bell🔔🔔

Jungkook opens the door after the bell and the sight before him shook his heart. There stood Taehyung with dried tears and disheveled hair.

" Tae....?? Babie?? "

" Let me in Jungkook... " Tae angrily says

" Come..... Come Jimin.."

" What happened why are you crying? "

" I'm not crying now.... I cried.... Not going to cry for anyone anymore... "