62.Rain on me

Taehyung is walking in the middle of a silent street fully drenched in rain, his tears mixed with raindrops which is slowly dripping from his chin.

His blazer and sweat wears are drenched in water and heavy so he removed it and dropped it on his way. He is sad because of how he spoke in the mansion but he didn't regret single word he spoke.

Tae is kinda relieved now. He don't want Jin to suffer anymore, Jin deserves a whole and complete life with Jihyo .

Taehyung walks and walks without knowing the destination

Taehyung walks and walks without knowing the destination. His feels light hearted because of the confession. His legs are throbbing cause of his endless walk.

Suddenly he is stopped by the strong hands of Jungkook. He didn't expect Jungkook to follow him. Tae is not angry with Jungkook but still he don't want to face him or go back to Jeons Mansion.

" Babie

" Babie... Wait... "

" Go away Jungkook... I'm not coming back.."

" No... I'm not gonna take you back to the Mansion... "

" I'm not coming with you anywhere.. You are no one to me.. "

" You love me... Remember?? "

" I lied... "

" It doesn't feel like a lie.... That's one hell of a confession darling.... ' Jungkook is the only man in my life' What did I do to have this privilege??? And I know you love me even before your confession"

Jungkook stopped Taehyung by holding his arms.

" Kookie leave me alone... Please I don't wanna go back... "

" We are not going back to Mansion babie... Come"

Jungkook lifted Taehyung in bridal style and started walking towards certain direction.

" Where are we going? "

" To my apartment.. "

" Noooo... "

" Yessss... Who gave you the choice I'm not taking you.... I'm kidnapping you..."

" Why?? "

" I'm gonna make love to you... "