32.V queen

Year 2020 , In Korea

Jimin came back from the trip and Tae confessed everything happened that weekend.

Jimin is slightly angry with both of them for taking things fast and too without any hope. But overall he believes and respect Jungkook for his mature behavior..

" Tae... I thought you are a baby... Are you seriously doing late night flirt talks with him??? Why the hell you provoke a grown man , if you can't handle the consequences?? "

" I'm not a baby... I didn't provoke him in that sense... I just want to know, if he likes me Or not... "

" And...??? He like you or not?? " Jimin asks

" Minie...He is clearly attracted to me... But denying everything, masking his emotions, he says he don't like me like that "

" There may be a reason baby... You should respect his decision.. "

" What could be the reason... Just tell me, he don't have girlfriends, no past history of love , he always says... His job dont allow him to have relationships... I donno what it means "

" Let's find out what's wrong....don't worry... If it is a genuine reason then you should not do all the flirting and late night talks ok?? , you should move on from Jungkook..."

" Ok Minie... Then I'll always stay V queen after that... It's Jungkook or no one... "

" Virgin queen??? Dream on baby... I won't let your life ruin like that... I will find a Greek god for my queen"

"Minie... " Tae whines

" What..??? "

" I want Jungkook... Only him.... " Tae said in shy tone...

" Then let's man nap him... "

" Hmmm.... "

" Oh you are ready for that too ?? Then why didn't you let him touch you that day..?"

" I said.... I was scared .... Alone with him, without you by my side... I lost all my confidence and power"

" Ok.... Next time I'll be with you when he comes close to you... and give instructions and rate your performance and cheer you... Is that ok? "

" Ok... Minie... If you have no problem in doing that... I'll hold your hands too....when he comes close to me" Tae sarcastically says.

" Yea... Don't play dumb with me... Did I teach you to flirt?? How could you do that on your own? where you got power and confidence for that? " Jimin question him fake angry tone.

" Yeah... , exactly that's what I'm saying... I did flirt with him but still couldn't get him to like me... If you would have taught me well, I could have been successfully got him by now... It's your fault Minie.."

" Yes...me being your friend is my first fault... I shouldn't have come back... I can't handle this love sick puppy........ God save me... "

" I'm not in love... , I just like him " Tae whines and shows his puppy face.

" Baby, come here... Let's see what's stoping him in the first place... Don't develope any feelings for him before that "

" Ok Minie... "

It's been a week after the lunch, Jungkook is very busy in tracking a certain boat driver who came from Hawaii to Korea.

That boat driver is rumoured to be in close contact with VanG . He is a licensed boat driver who only operates boat in Hawaii, who got a secret family here in Korea.

Jungkook is very much interested in tracking him, because that boat driver can take him to VanG, so he can stop using Taehyung and Taehee to reach VanG.