TWENTY TWO

Fear the silent Devil.....He must be busy in thinking the worst punishment for you!!

It has been two days since Taehyung last saw Jungkook. The way mafia leader looked at him in the meeting room and then leave without saying anything, it made the blonde feel so many things. He wanted to be angry on him so that he can destroy Jeon Jungkook without any problem but the way Jungkook looked at him before going away, it made the blonde frustrated at himself.

Taehyung was constantly angry on himself for getting soft for Jungkook even if it was for a mere second. Taehyung would be lying that he didn't feel good when the maid told him that Jungkook has sent her to give him painkillers and help him to go to his room. He had felt a weird flutter in his stomach and since then he had been constantly scolding himself.

First, Taehyung liked Jungkook's touch in the gun range and now, he loved the care the mafia leader had shown....and most importantly, why did he felt a need to show Lisa that he is not any servant to Jeon Jungkook.....that he is special?

Although. why Jungkook did that was a question. Jungkook himself said that he isn't into aftercare shits then why did he cared for him?

For the first day, Taehyung kept thinking why did he felt that way and why Jungkook did that but when the night arrived, he got reminded of his mission and since then he had been constantly loathing himself for feeling that way.

'' Kim Taehyung, he gave you a lonely life and you are liking his touches?...How can you forget the tears you have shed in her memory?....How can you forget your promise to her? How can you feel soft for a devil who snatched your everything from you?.... have you gone crazy?... focus on what you are here for and just get out of it before you fall into the darkness yourself. Keep yourself safe from his black magic and don't fall for his tricks.....he is a devil who knows how to destroy his enemies....so finish your work before he gets to know about your motives.'' This is what Taehyung has told himself and the next day, he was determined that he will not let Jeon Jungkook mess with his mind.

But he became confused when he didn't see Jungkook second day too. Nobody was talking about him and he controlled himself from asking that because Park Jimin was constantly around him and eyeing him like he is some prey. He tried to sneak into Jungkook's room to see if he was there but it was locked....

And he became even more confused.

Why was ravenette's room locked?

And the second day passed without any ounce of information about Jeon Jungkook.

He was currently sitting in the living room and Jin came to sit beside him.

''What are you thinking, Tae?'' Jin asked opening the folder which was in his hand and Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts.

''Ah...N-Nothing.'' He replied simply and looked around to see if Jimin was still there and for his surprise, the short heighted boy was nowhere in sight. This is the first time in two days when Jimin was not around him and it was making him a little scared.

Although, Jimin hasn't said anything to him...in fact, he hadn't even tried to talk to him but his stares creeps out the blonde.

''Where is Jimin, Hyung?'' He asked.

''Oh he...he is out for some work.'' Jin replied smiling, sparing him a glance and went back to his work and Taehyung got the opportunity.

''Hyung, I hasn't seen JK from last two days...where is he?'' The blonde asked innocently while his mind shouted in anticipation. It took Jin a few moments to reply.

''He h-has gone out of country for some business related issues...'' The doctor replied but this time, he didn't looked at Taehyung neither he smiled like he always does which made the blonde a little confused.