FIFTY FIVE

A name can make u smile,blush, emotional, weak and happy...

Your life is all about that one name, one priceless person, infinite memories....

The whole day, Jungkook was busy with his work. It was evening and all the four boys were present their except Jimin who was busy God knows doing what while Taehyung was resting or should we say acting to take some rest in his room.

It was a week later since Jungkook has killed that guard because he touched Taehyung. All the other guards have been informed by Jimin that if they don't want to die at an early age, they should not dare to touch the blonde at any cost.

''Tae....what you asked me to do has been done.'' Jimin informed from the other side of the phone as he worked with fairy lights.

''Thank you Jimin..now, you have to do one more thing.''

''Order me, queen.'' Jimin said dramatically from other side making Taehyung smile.

''After twenty minutes...do anything but make Jungkook go to his room.'' The blonde said looking at the arrangement he has done and a contented smile appeared on his lips.

''Sure, boss....Is everything done there too?'' The short heighted boy asked curiously.

''Yes...everything is done here.''

''Okay...I'll get to my work then.'' With that, Jimin cut the call and went to the mansion to work on his mission.

Sending Jungkook to his room.

He waited outside the office until twenty minutes weren't over. As soon as the watch hit eight, he barged inside the office with a horrified pace making everyone look at him shocked.

''Ju-Jungkook!!''

''What happened?'' The ravenette asked when he saw Jimin panicked and breathless.

''Tae....Taehyung...he is..Jungkook...I-'' And Jimin wasn't even able to complete his sentence when Jungkook pushed his chair back harshly and ran to his room where Taehyung was supposed to be. As soon as Jungkook was out of the office, Jimin started laughing like a maniac making other boys in the room confused.

''Whipped!!'' He said amid his laughter while the other waited for him to stop laughing so that he could explain it to others too,

The ravenette threw open the door and ran inside the room. It was dark so he immediately ran towards the light. He looked for the blonde but couldn't find. His hands shook while his heart screamed to have a look of the blonde.

He felt himself getting speedy.

He ran to the washroom to check if Taehyung was there but the blonde was nowhere in sight. He came out again, shouting Taehyung's name as his legs wobbled in anticipation.

As tears started to form in his dark eyes, he saw a black box placed on the bed with a note on it. He walked over to it and picked up the note.

Hello handsome!!

Don't smile...you look like a bunny....ok sorry...I won't call you that today. Open the box...quickly.

The ravenette forgot he was about to cry a moment ago and chuckled as he looked at the box which was the same one as he had sent to the blonde when they had gone on their date. He opened it quickly with one hand as the other hand held the note written by the blonde.

Their was an expensive blue suit for him. He smiled and looked at the note again.

I hope you like that. And if not, I don't care...hey, I care!! Please don't say that you didn't like it. I bought it myself for you.