NINE

So this chapter is specially for my lovely friend Akansha.. Its her b'day, so everyone, c'mon wish a lovely and happy birthday to Texplore01 ....

Happy birthday babe...

____________

Two raging pairs of eyes followed Jungkook and Taehyung, her face showing utmost anger as her hands clutched the glass of her drink tightly making it almost break. Her right hand, Rose looked at her sympathetically and rubbed her back assuringly but the girl was not ready to listen or understand anything.

Lisa threw the glass harshly making everyone still and they looked towards Lisa who was looking like she will murder anyone who tried to talk to her but this commotion didn't reached Jungkook's ears who has cornered Taehyung against a wall in a dark room.

The blonde looked at Jungkook smirking, he knew it would be coming.

'' That was a nice show you put up there, baby.''

Jungkook said placing his hand on the wall beside Taehyung's head, his eyes showing sheer lust and his beautiful lips curved into his signature smirk.

'' am glad you liked that, JK.'' Taehyung teased again and Jungkook groaned.

'' You know what you were doing, didn't you?'' Jungkook asked, closing the distance between them as he pressed their bodies together, his hand still placed on the wall.

'' Tempting the Devil.'' Taehyung replied looking straight into Jungkook's eyes and bit his lower lips seductively making Jungkook go crazy.

''Stop biting your lips and start biting mine, Baby.'' Jungkook said and didn't let the words acknowledged by Taehyung as he immediately claimed Taehyung's lips with his own, sucking and biting on them, his hands reached to hold his waist as he pulled the blonde closer to himself. Taehyung kissed him back with the same vigour, both biting each other's lips harshly.

Jungkook's hand went to roam on the bare back of the blonde while his other hand pulled Taehyung even more closer to himself, lips not leaving blonde's luscious ones. They both fought for the dominance which of course, Jungkook won. He groped Taehyung's ass sternly making the boy whimper and the ravenette took the chance to slip his tongue in the warm hot cavern of Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook tasted like champagne but Taehyung was not complaining. Amidst his thoughts of doing all this only because he have a mission to complete, Taehyung couldn't deny that Jungkook was a good kisser. His harsh sucking's on Taehyung's tongue and the hardness in his crotch area ignited Taehyung to the core. He felt the lightening sparks inside his veins.

Taehyung also became greedy and he pulled Jungkook's hairs firmly as the waves of pleasure shoot inside him. His wetness dampened his thongs and he rubbed his thighs together to get some relief as Jungkook kept claiming that sinful mouth of his.

The ravenette left Taehyung's mouth when both of them became breathless but he soon attacked his sharp jaw, placing kitten kisses there as he moved downwards to his neck. Jungkook's hand moved south making Taehyung's breathe hitch.

The mafia boss assaulted Taehyung's neck, leaving him moaning and panting as his hand went under his dress. His fingers found Taehyung's lacy thongs dampened. The mafia smirked.

'' Is needy for me?'' He asked biting on Taehyung's neck who moaned loudly. Jungkook removed the thongs aside and his fingers found the throbbing clit of the blonde. Taehyung moaned again when Jungkook pinch it harshly, the sensation going straight to his mind.

Jungkook kept sucking and biting on Taehyung's neck, leaving hickeys and love bites on the clear golden skin of the blonde along with rubbing Taehyung's clit constantly, making Taehyung come on edge quickly.

'' D-Don't stop....fuck!!'' Taehyung cursed when Jungkook kept stimulating his sensitive clit, making a coil form in his lower belly, Taehyung knew he is not going to last long. Blonde's hands moved freely around Jungkook's broad shoulders, his breasts pressed against Jungkook's hard chest and another stimulation left him whimpering when his aching hard nipples rubbed against Jungkook's chest.

''Tell me you are this wet for me....Shit...tell me you want me.'' Jungkook asked, continuing his lovely assault on Taehyung's body. The blonde couldn't think anymore as his orgasm approached, his mind went numb and he nodded in response making Jungkook smirk proudly.

A few more circles and Taehyung came with a loud scream, moaning Jungkook's name as the ravenette still keep rubbing his clit, overstimulating the blonde. he tried to back away but Jungkook kept him in place.

Jungkook looked at him, their faces a mere inches apart. Taehyung has his eyes closed as he tried to overcome the immense pleasure he just felt, endorphins and oxytocin running in his blood.

'' I can make you cum so easily, Taehyung...think how many orgasm I can steal out of you if I have my way with you?'' Jungkook asked smirking, holding a limp body of Taehyung to keep him standing.

The blonde flushed when he realised that he just came so shamelessly. He didn't meet Jungkook's eyes when the ravenette looked at him with amusement.

'' You look beautiful when you cum.'' Jungkook commented making the blonde go scarlet. His ears heated up as a pink hue spread on his cheeks and neck making Jungkook chuckle.

The ravenette withdrew his hand from under his dress and caress Taehyung's cheek and the blonde thought if he was seeing the same Jeon Jungkook he knew from five years.

The mafia leader looked at those blue eyes avoiding his eye contact, how innocent he looked when he blushed. Jungkook has so many one night stands, he had sex many times but he had never seen someone so sinfully innocent and he want to see that blush again and again.

'' I wanted to make you cum since the day I first laid my eyes on You Tae, to wreck you, to fill you with my cum and make you scream until you can no more and now, when I saw how beautiful you looks when you reach you climax, I want to be the only one who can make you reach there again. I want to do things with you, you have never done before.... and I promise you, you will love every fucking second of it.'' Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's blue eyes, his hands holding the blonde possessively.

'' I will kill if I saw anyone touching you ever....even if you gave him consent. Your body is only mine to touch, mine to wreck and mine to take care of....'' Jungkook growled possessively and Taehyung stopped himself smirking. His plan was going just the way he wanted.

'' You will not have to do that, JK... I won't let anyone near me.'' Taehyung replied back, making Jungkook to smirk.

'' I wont hesitate to punish you in my way if you backed off of your words.....I hate those who don't keep their words.'' Jungkook warned and Taehyung felt a...just a slight fear seeing into those fierce cold eyes of a man this whole world fears.

'' Imma man of words, JK.'' Taehyung winked and Jungkook wanted to say something but his phone started ringing, taking Jungkook's attention from the blonde.

Jungkook left Taehyung and took out his phone to see Jimin calling him. he picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

'' There is an emergency at the dock.''

__________________

Another update....

Thoughts??.....Votes??

Its fifth update of the day... Last chapter of the challenge...now tell me what you learnt about Taehyung's character?