THREE

Beautiful Mysteries are the most dangerous ones....you don't realise when you get trapped in them....

The music started and the blonde turned around. Everyone gasped, their eyes widen in awe and their tongues came out to lick their lips. The air became hot suddenly and everyone started sweating while Jungkook, he couldn't take his eyes off of the blonde.

The boy started swaying to the sensual music, dancing effortlessly like his body was made to lure men, his seductive eyes promising a wonderful time and his beautiful lips made everyone go crazy for their taste. The long slender finger's roaming on his own body sensually left everyone wondering how those fingers will feel on their body or how their own fingers will feel roaming on that golden expanse of blonde's clear skin.

Wicked eyes taunting everyone.

He danced gracefully as the song went on.

Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body

Boy, I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down

I'll be rockin' on my babe, rockin', rockin' on my babe...

Jungkook felt himself getting hard when blonde's blue seductive wicked eyes met his. The sexy body moving like a flexible rubber made him think of various dirty things he would do to that blonde. The crowd hooted when blonde advanced towards Mafia but Jungkook kept his expressions neutral but his amusing eyes gave away how much interested he was in that blonde.

Jungkook's dick twitched when the blonde sat on his lap, grinding his round ass against his crotch as he gave a lap dance to mafia. Jungkook's hands went to hold the blonde by his waist.

Swirlin' on my babe, swirlin', swirlin' on my babe

Baby, let me put my body on your body

Promise not to tell nobody

'Cause it's about to go down

The song went on and blonde's slender fingers ran across Jungkook's features to his chest to his lower abdomen, feeling the rippling muscles under his touch. The silky smooth skin under Jungkook's fingers made the ravenette lick his lower lip.

Mafia could have whined like a child when the dancer stood up from his lap to go to other man and seduce him with his sexy moves. Jungkook's sharp, lust filled eyes followed the blonde's every step, every move, every expression and every sexy smile. He was fully hard and he didn't do anything to hide it.

The dance continued and Jungkook kept enjoying. He loved how those blue eyes were a total mystery. His sharp eyes clearly saw the innocence behind those blue lenses but he couldn't understand why that blonde was giving an aura of some wicked beauty.

'' You won't be taking a blonde home....right, Boss?'' Jimin asked amusingly when he saw his boss fully hard. Jungkook smirked. Who else will he be taking home today?

Jungkook's interest perked up even more when the blonde picked up the knives from a table and started playing with them, its tip gliding on his golden skin smoothlessly. Jungkook imagined outlining every curve of that blonde's with the head of his revolver that is currently lying on the table in front of him by throwing the blonde on the same table.

The thought only did things to him.

The delicious swells of blonde's breast that perked up from the tight top he was wearing to the extra small skirt he was wearing made his ass appear on display every time he bend down and Jungkook imagined his own hands grabbing and groping those beautiful cheeks.

Blonde didn't know what he was doing.....he was tempting a devil.

Or does he?

Jungkook smirked to himself when the dancer pointed the knife towards him and did a back dip and suddenly threw the knife in his direction. Everyone opened their mouth in shock but Jungkook didn't even flinched. His face showed clear amusement when the knife passed by him and hit a vase behind him.

Blonde smirked himself and kept dancing with other knife. He would pick up a knife from any table and threw it at every direction, scaring people but his target was so good that the knife would just flew smoothly by them, making the crowd go crazy every time he showed his talent.

The song came to an end and the blonde went back stage, still dancing and making people crazy. It would not be a lie if I said that every men got a boner by the time blonde ended his performance, except Min Yoongi who was sleeping lazily on a couch.

Jungkook immediately stood up and ran towards the backstage to find the blonde but he didn't see him anywhere. He searched every room, every washroom, every corner of the club but the blonde was nowhere in sight. Jimin and Hobi followed Jungkook and became confused seeing the ravenette so restless.

'' What happened, JK?'' Jimin asked and Jungkook swiped a hand through his hairs in frustration.

'' Find him. I want him.'' He ordered and Jimin and Hobi nodded and went to search but they also couldn't find the blonde.

'' Call the fucking manager.'' Jungkook ordered. Manager came there, totally scared seeing Jungkook frustrated.

'' Get us fucking details of that dancer, Albeit.'' Jimin spat and manager fiddled with his fingers.

'' I a-am sorry sir.. I don't know who he was?'' He told, shivering in fear as Jungkook looked at him with narrow eyes.

'' He was able to enter this club and then dance there and you fucking don't know who he was?'' Jungkook asked, pulling the manager by his collar.

'' I am s-sorry sir...our d-dancer ditched t-today and he just came and offered to help.'' Manager explained infuriating Jungkook eve more.

'' And you agreed to take his help without knowing his name?'' The ravenette asked, leaving his collar and smiling sarcastically and Jimin knew what was coming.

'' I- I d-don-''

BANG

A lifeless body of the manager was lying on the floor and Jimin and Hobi looked at Jungkook who was looking psychotically at the dead body, laughing maniacally, Jimin's revolver in his hands.

'' I love when someone invites me so openly to kill them...'' Jungkook told Jimin who smiled crazily in response.

'' Search every fucking corner of Italy, I want that blonde at any cost.'' Jungkook ordered and Hobi and Jimin nodded. The three of them went outside to search for the boy, they asked their bodyguards, bouncers of the club if they have seen someone going out but none of them knew.

Nobody knew how he came and where he went.

'' Take his photo from CCTV....I want every little detail about him.'' Jungkook ordered and went to sit in his car.

Not knowing that a pair of blue eyes were following his every move.

______________________

So...what you think about this chapter?

Do not forget to VOTE and Comment, Violets....