SEVENTEEN

The game becomes dangerous when players play silently...coz their minds are busy working on strategies....

While taking a shower, Jungkook's eyes coincidentally fall on his back where the scratches from Taehyung's nails were still present. He observed each of the mark in the mirror very patiently, his mind running back to the time when he had the best time of his life in bed. He chuckled when he remembered Taehyung glaring at him and asking him for help.

To be honest, Jungkook wanted to help the blonde in cleaning himself but he is Jeon Jungkook who had thousands of one night stands before but he had never looked at them again after he had reached his climax so this time, when he felt a little obliged to help the poor blonde whom he had wrecked so bad, his ego and principles came in between.

He smiled subconsciously when he traced one of the mark with his finger.

''Kim Taehyung, you are something else.'' He said to himself and went to take his shower. After finishing, he took his gun and placed it in his waistband, getting out of his room, he headed for Taehyung's.

Without feeling the need to knock, he went inside and found Taehyung asleep. He stood in the door for a moment when his eyes fell on the cute pout on Taehyung's lips and the blonde messy hairs falling on his face as he cuddled with the pillow, duvet lying on the ground by now.

Jungkook went ahead slowly and sat beside a sleeping Taehyung and stared at the sleeping beauty. Taehyung had his arms curled around the pillow dearly as if someone is going to snatch it from him. Jungkook's eyes traced the soft and angelic features and he was sure that he hadn't seen someone as beautiful and angelic as Kim Taehyung.

He tried to bend a little but his gun came in between so he took it out and placed it on Taehyung's nightstand and went back to admire the sleeping boy. He was looking so beautiful in purple crop top and white shorts which put his sexy long tanned legs on display. The top was lifted a little to show his smooth and petite waist and the sexy belly button but it didn't arose Jungkook, he just felt like staring at the boy. His fingers itched to touch that cute mole on Taehyung's nose and lower lip and to remove the hairs from blonde's forehead so he gave in to his instincts.

What can he do?....Taehyung was so tempting.

His fingers felt the soft and smooth skin under his touch as he traced every facial feature of the blonde. His thumb went to caress Taehyung's lower lip and the boy unconsciously bite on it, taking it in between his teeth in his sleep. Jungkook smiled and carefully pulled the lip to save it from Taehyung's assault.

He felt so calm and at peace looking at the boy. Jungkook's fingers tracing Taehyung's features made the blonde stir in his sleep but the ravenette didn't stopped making the boy open his eyes slowly. When he saw Jungkook sitting beside him, he smiled and closed his eyes to go back to his sleep but when his mind registered what he just saw, he sat up at the speed of light and clutched the pillow close to his chest. His face showing fear and confusion and Jungkook just smirked in response.

Taehyung looked around him to make sure that he was in his own room and when he realised that he is at the right place, he look at Jungkook questioningly.

''What a-are you doing here?'' He asked, suddenly a little nervous and crept out as to why the mafia leader was seeing him sleeping.

''I came to see you, doll...I was missing you.'' The ravenette replied in obvious tone.

'' Why?..wait, are you horny again?''

''I-''

''Sorry but we can't do that again right now...I am still sore and don't want to walk on the wheelchair whole fucking day.... I can't take it because you are so rough and you-''