FORTY THREE

Repeated betrayal.....trust issues!!

After shedding the tears the ravenette was not able to control, he stood up and looked at the diary lying on the table. With shaking hands and damp eyes he picked it up and looked at it like it was some explosive that will blast and burn everything within its radius.

He was just going to read a diary of a girl who loved him with her everything, who gave her life because of the ravenette and coincidentally, that girl happened to be Taehyung's sister....the boy Jungkook loves with his everything now and will not hesitate to give his life if the blonde needed him to.

Everything was same, only the characters changed. Like Seon loved Jungkook with her everything, the ravenette loves Taehyung with his everything and like Jungkook didn't reciprocate his feelings, maybe Taehyung does the same now. The story doesn't include the girl directly but she has came in between a love story which seemed to be ending before it could ever start.

The ravenette opened the diary slowly, feeling every emotion and pain the girl must have felt all the years ago. The first page was decorated nicely and the year was mentioned in bold letters. Jungkook took a deep breathe and turned the page.

The margins were messily decorated, like she had been thinking so many things while writing this and just put it in cartoons and flowery designs at the margins but the content written inside it was neat.

She must have had a beautiful handwriting.

Dear Diary,

Today, I saw the most handsome man in this world and I can bet that no one can prove me wrong. He was just out of this world. In a meeting, I saw him for the first time. He looked so powerful and dominant, the most feared man of Italy but I couldn't feel that fear. I felt my heart beating. I felt myself getting attracted towards him. I felt myself drowned in those dark eyes which looked at everything like it is not worthy of his attention. His presence demanded submission and nobody dared to look at him on eye. I never thought I liked bad boys till now.

I never believed in love at first sight, but now...I am sure I have fallen for him even when he didn't even look at me. It hurted a little, just a little but I hope he will notice me someday. I will always keep trying my best to make him fall for me too, but that is possible only if he noticed me ever.

Hope I will meet him soon again.

Love,

Seon.

With shaking hands, the ravenette turned the page again. Every word was written about him with so much love and affection that It hurted Jungkook to carry on reading, so he skipped some pages but Taehyung's words echoed in his brain.

Seon also has the right that Jungkook read his every feeling, know what she felt for him, know how she waited for that one moment in which Jungkook notice him, how she wrote every feeling in that diary in a hope that someday, Jungkook will read it.

Today, my boss took me to a meeting where he was going for some business stuff and I was so surprised seeing Jungkook there. My boss had a meeting with my dream man today. He is the most influential man of Italy and everybody needs to be on good terms with Jungkook, I think that's why boss was there to meet him.

Till now, I have always seen him from afar but today, my boss introduced me to him but like always, he didn't pay any attention to anyone. He merely looked at me. I was so hurt. The man I was dreaming about now a days didn't spare a glance at me. It hurts.

I don't know how much longer would I need to wait for him but my heart don't give me permission to move on. I'll do everything to make him fall for me too.