THIRTY

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!

The two boys sat in the driving seat with Taehyung straddling Jungkook making out totally forgetting that they were alone on the empty road of a dark night.

Jungkook's one hand was groping Taehyung's ass while the other hand hold his neck to keep him in place and deepen the kiss, his tongue exploring each and every corner of Taehyung's hot wet cavern while Taehyung's hands were wrapped around Jungkook's neck and he played with the ravenette's hairs, pulling them, tugging them and curling his fingers in those locks, constantly grinding onto Jungkook's now hard dick.

The ravenette bite on Taehyung's lower lip and sucked on it making the blonde moan out in pleasure. He was already wet and the need blocked his senses. The hard and erect nipples of the blonde rubbed against Jungkook's hard chest creating a delightful friction.

''Fuck...Tae, you are so sexy.'' Jungkook groaned when Taehyung arched his back giving more access to the ravenette to work as he please on his neck along with grinding continuously, his hands placed on Jungkook's shoulders for support as his eyes closed with his head lolled back.

The lack of space or the uncomfortable seating arrangement didn't even once made them to stop. Even when the steering wheel constantly hit Taehyung's back, the blonde didn't even hissed once. The hungry lust overpowered their uncomfortable feeling and kept the two boys focus on each other.

Jungkook's hand travelled under Taehyung's dress from the slit that the blonde had made with the knife and he became even more hard when he realised that Taehyung was not wearing anything underneath.

''You know how to tease someone.. don't you, doll?'' He asked, his fingers going between Taehyung's legs making the boy squirm.

''You told me not to wear panties, JK...don't y- ah fuck....don't you remember?'' He moaned when Jungkook's one finger entered his needy vagina without any warning.

''I like you better when you listen to me like an obedient pet, princess.'' Jungkook groaned and dived in to capture his lips again as he finger fucked the blonde.

Taehyung moaned loudly when Jungkook thrusted three fingers inside him and curled them to hit blonde's g-spot making Taehyung clench around Jungkook's fingers.

''Just f-fuck me already...shit!'' Taehyung moaned when Jungkook kept finger fucking him with one hand and kneading his breasts with the other.

The blonde wanted Jungkook to be inside him. His lust deprived body wasn't ready to listen what his mind was telling him. He blocked out his conscience and was just living through the moment.

''Ride my fingers, doll.'' Jungkook instructed him making the blonde push and pull back on Jungkook's thick fingers, riding them in a way which made him forget where he was.

Jungkook looked at his fingers that vanished inside Taehyung and then appeared again, his eyes shining in lust and he licked his lower lip. His eyes went to look at Taehyung's face which showed the utter pleasure, his lips curled into a satisfied smile, a little pain visible here and there, his eyes closed and lips parted in lack of breathe and his blonde locks sticked to his forehead due to the sweat.

The car shook with their moments but none of them cared.

Taehyung felt himself getting closer while the ravenette didn't took his eyes off of the blonde. He wanted to see him cum with his fingers but both of them were disturbed when someone knocked on the now rolled up tinted glass of the car.

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked outside where Jimin was standing looking at his watch and Taehyung thanked the God that the windows were tinted which means he could see what was happening outside but no one can see them. Suddenly, he was feeling very embarrassed.