Chapter Four: Team

Isaac took me to a pub nearby that was below the street level and introduced me to the owner, Roy, and the house elves who worked there. They weren't open to the public at this time and the house elves were watching me perform a song I had learned recently. They often teased how I was so young for this type of scene but they still helped me. Isaac told me that he was chasing a target who was recruiting witches and wizards to rebel against the MACUSA. He received a tip that the target would come here and scout for drunk individuals and force them into a contract.

          I was to remain here under elf protection and Isaac would leave to change his attire into something more comfortable and not so agent-like. He could easily pass for an adult here with his physique, however, I did look young. The elves were showing me different outfits to wear and they found one that would make my body look wonderful and that alone made me feel like an adult. We rehearsed for hours until the pub owner approved and we took a break. They were kind enough to provide lunch for me as well.

          We exchanged stories about New York and England, as well as Hogwarts. I didn't reveal too much about my purpose for being here, or anything about the war and the MACUSA. I did get embarrassed when the elves asked if I was seeing Isaac off the books. They laughed at my blush and told me that we made a great team. I trust Isaac to not get me into any danger and he must trust me to help him with a mission. Right?