Chapter Twenty Two: Different

We got dressed and I knew I smelled like sex. I blushed thinking that we had sex just now. Admittedly, I wasn't worried about not using protection. The lewd scent of his fluids in me were erotic.

         He saw my face and kissed me, "I love you, Mei."

          I took his arm and kissed his tattoo, "I love you too, Draco."

          He held me tightly, "You are too good to me, darling. After everything, you still love me."

          I knew it meant a lot to him, "Of course. You're my Draco."

          He kissed my forehead, "You're my Mei."

          He left once he got dressed. We were both covered in love bites. I knew I had to get to the common room quickly without getting caught, and then I had to get to the baths. I knew I was going to miss some classes in the process.

          I left my greenhouse and kept my head down to get to the common room quickly. I snuck into the portrait and no one was in the common room. I went into the girl's dorm and to cover the smell on my skin, I put on Cedric's cologne and grabbed a clean set of my uniforms. I stuffed it into my backpack and put on another robe. I quickly brushed my hair and saw the hickeys on my neck.

          'Damn. Stupid boy,' I thought and headed downstairs.

          I nearly knocked down Dean in the process.

          "Mei! Where have you been? We've been worried sick!" he exclaimed.

          "I'm sorry! It was Cedric's birthday yesterday and I wanted to celebrate it," I said as I shuffled away.

          He nodded and I ran past the Great Hall to the baths. As I ran past, Draco whistled at me and threw me a green apple. I saw the hickeys on his neck and he winked at me. I put the apple in my mouth and continued to run, despite hearing people calling for me. Once I got to the baths, I was quick to scrub myself and clean myself inside and out. Moaning Myrtle was happy to see me.

          "You seem different, Mei," she said casually, "Rumour has it that a certain couple consummated their love."

          I rolled my eyes, "Says who?"

          She giggled, "The Bloody Baron. He said he heard screaming in the greenhouses."

          I dunked under the hot water, "Did he really? Was someone being murdered?"

          She circled me, "Now, now. Those twins really trained you. I won't tell anyone but you should be careful."

          I smiled at her, "Always."

          I got out of the bath after I thoroughly cleaned myself. I got dressed and my wet hair would cover the hickeys for now. Thankfully, I was quick so I wouldn't be late for my first class. I ran back to the Great Hall and sat with the trio.

         "So, where were you?" Harry asked directly.

          "None of your business. You know what yesterday was," I said while making my plate.

          Apparently they forgot.

          "I don't, actually," Harry said softly.

          I stared at him, frozen midway between eating.

          Ron figured it out and calmed me down, "Relax, Kitty. It's not personal."

          Hermione realised what day it was and her hand went to her mouth, "Oh, Mei. You were alone?"

          Harry shook his head and still hasn't looked at me, "She was with Draco all night."

          I was being held back by Ron, "Harry, mate, it was Cedric's birthday yesterday."

          Hermione saw the blood from my lip. I was biting it so I wouldn't say anything out of anger. Harry and Draco never got along but I was his sister. How could he have forgotten?

          "She wasn't alone but, Harry, you know how hard it is for her," she said to him.

          Harry finally looked up at me and saw how hurt I was. Ron loosened his hold on me. I held my tongue for the most part but I wanted to explode. I picked up my bag angrily and kept it short and bittersweet.

          "Some brother you are," I said and left, wiping the blood from my lip.