"More like Queen!"

"Yeah! Yeah! You're right!"

"What did you say huh?! LILI!!" Jennie said then pinch Lis on his side..

"Ah! Ah! That hurts babe.." lis reacted while laughing..

Jennie let it go..

"You Cousin's are such a meanie! Ready yourself Taeyung..when I saw you I will pulled your hair!" Jennie said while pouting..

Taeyung laughed from the other line..Lis peck on Jennie's pouting lips...Jennie even pouted her lips more..Lis peck on Jennie's lips again..

"Stop pouting now Nini!" Lis coaxed..Then peck on Jennie's lips again..Jennie pulled Lis head and then kissed Lis lips..

"Hey! Why you two suddenly become silent?! Don't tell me you two are making out!"

There's no response from Lis and Jennie..

"Ah! Unbelievable!" Taeyung said then hang up the call..

Lis have to broke the kissed...

"Babe! Wait..If you already had some rest then we should leave now before the fans gathered inside! They knew that We will be leaving our hotel at 4pm.." lis said..

"Oh! Okay!" Jennie replied then get up..Lis also get up from the bed and continue packing his things..Jennie help Lis because she don't have something to packed..Her things are still on her luggage..

When Lis is already done packing up,He immediately wear his hoodie, facemask and his cap,Lis also told jennie to disguised..So jennie also wear hoodies and facemask..The two immediately leave the hotel room after that..

No one recognized Lis and Jennie leaving the Hotel room,Lis hailed a cab far away from the hotel room so that no one will be suspicious of them...When the car stop just infront of them,The two  immediately hop in and told the driver to drive them to the Airport where the private plane is waiting for the both of them..

Fast forward..

[Paris]

"Bonjour,Madame.. Bonjour Monsieur..Bienvenue à Paris!" The driver greeted..which means "hello madam,hello sir..welcome to Paris" in English..

"Merci!" Lis replied..

"Pouvez-vous nous conduire à cet hôtel??" Jennie said..asking the driver to drive them in the hotel..

"Bien sur Madame!" The driver replied then start to drive..

"You're really good in speaking French Babe!" Lis said..

"We'll I wanted to live here someday so I have to learn speaking french! You should learned too.. Because I want to live here in Paris with you!" Jennie replied..

Lis smiled..

"Excuse me Madame,Sir..Are you two Lovers??" The driver asked in french..

Jennie smiled and replied
"Yes..we are!" In french.

Lis looked at Jennie..

"He's asking if we are Lovers! And I said Yes to him!" Jennie explained..

"Oh okay!" Lis replied..

"So you two are going on honeymoon??" The driver asked in french..