52 (part three)

a/n: I balled like a baby writing these chapters LOL also imagination is key with these pictures!

Avery POV

I walked out of the bridal suite to see my dad standing there with his back toward me. I softly tapped him on the shoulder as he turned around, his face already flushed from crying as he pulled me into a hug. 

"Wow" my father struggled to say without crying, "you look, so beautiful" he said as I let a few tears fall

"Wow" my father struggled to say without crying, "you look, so beautiful" he said as I let a few tears fall. My father softly wiped away my tears as I stood back and admired his suit, "you look so handsome" I said as he nodded, "its all for you, baby" he said as he pulled me into him tightly. "I love you" I said, "you more Ace, I wish you and Marshall nothing but happiness" he said as he kissed my forehead. 

 I was ready to see Marshall, he knew how to calm my anxiety and put me at ease. He was the reason I could be at ease. His voice soothed me, and with just one touch he let me know I was safe.

"I'm nervous" I said as I turned to Sam as she shook her head, "no, Marshall is waiting for you at the end of the aisle" she said softly as she fixed my dress and veil as the photographer continued to take pictures. "Just a few more pictures, Avery" Sam said signaling to me. 

I knew I'd be more than grateful for all these pictures later, but right now, not so much

I knew I'd be more than grateful for all these pictures later, but right now, not so much. I just wanted to see Marshall.

--

Marshall POV

I walked up to the alter as my excitement and anxiety were all coming together. I was just ready to see Avery. I was ready to see that smile, and hear that laugh, and just be in her presence again.

I watched our family and friends settled in their seats, this was it, it was happening. The music started and the wedding party started to walk down the isle, my breathing increased as I continued to become more excited in anticipation to see her.

I looked down to take a deep breath, then quickly looked back up again seeing Avery as she gave me a small smile as she started to walk down the aisle with her father. I felt a sudden rush of emotions come over me as tears started to fall uncontrollably. I really tried to keep it together, but I was really marrying Avery. Dre grabbed a hold of my shoulder trying to console me, as I put my head in my hand wiping away the tears but I was a fucking mess.