36

[MATURE] 18+ 

Marshall POV

"Marsh" Avery said as I swiveled my chair to see her leaned against the door frame, "its getting late" she said softly. I let out a sly smile, as my eyes fixated on the shirt she was wearing, and how it hung off of her just right. 

"I like your shirt" I said as she rolled her eyes, "you should, its yours" she said before walking over to me, and wrapping her arms around me. "Come to bed, baby" she said as she gently pressed her lips to my skin. "Yeah?" I asked, letting out a small smile as she climbed into my lap, straddling, and rubbing against me as my hands started to roam. 

"I thought you wanted to go to bed baby?" I asked, wrapping her legs around my waist as she let out a laugh as I took her to the bedroom. "I can't go to sleep if you turn me on" she said as she tugged at my clothes. I will say it till my lungs give out, I may be older, way older than Avery but she made me feel twenty five again in the best way possible. 

I cleared my throat, "I think we can get rid of this then, right?" I asked as I lifted my shirt off of Avery, tossing it to the floor. "No teasing tonight" she said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "when have I ever teased you?" I asked as I let out a scoff, licking my lips before connecting my mouth with her core over the fabric that was barely even there. 

"God, Mars-" Avery moaned out as she threw her head back. "Yeah, baby?" I said softly, hovering over her before giving myself a few pumps before pushing myself inside as we both let out soft moans. The pleasure was overwhelming, but the only thing I could think about was how good she looked while I fucked her. 

I picked up my paced as I slammed into her as she clawed at my chest, "oh, fuc-" she said breathlessly as she closed her eyes. "So, tight baby" I moaned out, as my paced started to get sloppier and inconsistent as I could feel her clench around me before I released inside of her. 

"I love you" I said gasping, as I resting my forehead against hers. 

--

I tossed and turned before eventually sitting up on the edge of the bed, "fuck" I said to myself as I glanced at the clock that read 5:30 am. I sighed as Avery turned the bedside light on, "Marsh, you okay?" she asked as she sat up against the headboard. 

"Did I wake you?" I asked as I sat against the headboard next to her. "I've felt you toss and turn for the past couple hours, what's on your mind?" she asked softly. I nervously played with the hem of the blankets, "do you uh, do you think we made a baby last night?"

Avery didn't say anything.

I let out a laugh trying to play off the situation and my vulnerability, "yo, just forget I said anything" I said as I shook my head, "I'm to old for that shit anyway" I said as I put my head in my hands before there was a silence between us. "Marshall" Avery said softly, taking my hand in hers. 

"You're not to old, but I didn't know you wanted to try again" she said as she continued to look down, avoiding eye contact. I cleared my throat, "baby you know, before you came into my life I was content. Getting remarried and having more children never even crossed my mind" 

"You changed everything" I said, "I wanted the marriage with you, I wanted the family with you" I said as I pulled Avery into me. There was silence between us before she kissed me, "I need words, baby" I said as I pushed some loose hair behind her ear. "I think we should try for another baby" she said softly.