Tupur expresses her feelings

Start from the beginning

Sashwati: Oookaayyy!

Chandrachur enters there, he is alright now.

Chandra: Why no one called me for dinner?

Kalindi: You need special invitation?

Chandra sits in chair. Bondita was about to serve him but Kalindi stopped her.

Kalindi: Before eating tell us the secret.

Chandra: Secret?

Kalindi: Hn, secret. Anirudh and Bondita told us that you have something to inform.

Chandrachur looks at Bondita, she signs him to do a drama.

Chandra: Yeah, yeah. Secret, secret. Yes. I remember it.

Kalindi: What is that?

Chandra: Hn? Ah, Thaku ma actually i really didn't wanted to hide this from you all i was just waiting for the correct time.

Trilochan: Anything important?

Chandra: Hn, Kaka. I... I...

Kalindi: You?

Chandra: I got an opportunity for a business in Kolkata.

Trilochan: Acha, khub balo! This is happy news only.

Chandra: Actually Kaka, I am going to settle there itself. That's what I decided to do. And I was thinking about this only from the morning.

Everyone are shocked. Especially Tupur.

Kalindi: Whaat?

Chandra: Thaku ma, Meera and pranav are growing now. They are going to complete their elementary grade. I want them to get enrolled in a better school. That's why i took this decision. I will take them from Bengal to Kolkata city along with me and will settle there itself for few years.

Tupur's eyes are filled with tears but hides it. Bondita and Anirudh winkles their eye on each other.

Trilochan: What is the need of going there? If you want to do business then do  it here itself. Even Anirudh will help you in that.

Chandra: Hn Kaka. But this offer is from good company.

Kalindi: Think before you leap. Bring Pranav and Meera here. Don't need of going anywhere.

Bondita: Thaku ma, why you are stopping him? Till how many days he will be seperated from his kids? We have to appreciate him for this decision. He took this decision for the kids's welfare.

Kalindi: I know Bondita but...

Anirudh: Bondita is right Thaku ma. Leave him, let him live his own life. By the way Chandra, thank you for everything. You are a real guardian of Roy Chaudharys and now it's time for you to live your life. I appreciate your decision.

Chandra: Thank you Anirudh for understanding me.

Kalindi: Hn khub balo, you three discussed and took a decision? Then for what we elders are sitting here? I knew Anirudh and Bondita were brainwashed you. Right?

Chandra: No thaku ma, even they don't know about this till evening. This is my own decision.

Trilochan: Okay leave him Kalindi. It's his life. Chandrachur, when you are leaving?

Chandra: Tomorrow morning.

Tupur: What??

Kalindi: Why this much shock for you?

Tupur: No, nothing.

Bondita whispers in Anirudh's ear that their plan is working.

Tapur: Jamai babu, have you packed your luggages?

Chandra: No!

Tapur: How will you pack everything in a single night?

Kalindi: You will help him.

Tapur: Me?

Kalindi: Yes, you, Tupur, Bondita and Anirudh will help him to pack his luggage.

Chandra: It's ok thaku ma, i will take care of it.

Kalindi: That's fine, they'll help you.

She got up from there and went to her room.

Tupur thinks: Why he is doing like this? How he can leave me here?

Bondita: Tupur, are you sad?

Tupur: Ah no. No, actually why should i be sad?

She walks to her room with sad and furious heart.

Chandra, Anirudh and Bondita are happy that their plan is working.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️