Anirudh - Bondita's Clash!

Bondita fixes the board and she is ready to teach the children. Her small house is the school for children upto 12 years. She teaches those kids who cannot afford money to join in the school.

Bondita: Good morning, kids. Are you ready to learn?

Students: Good morning, teacher.

Sashwati: Teacher, what we are going to learn today? 

Bondita: A very important topic. One must learn this compulsory. Especially girls.

Random girl: Specially girls? Teacher, are you going to teach us cooking?

Everyone laughed.

Bondita: No. Cooking is not specially meant for girls. It's common.

Random boy: How could it be common, teacher? In my home, my mother only cooks always. My father never enters the kitchen.

Bondita: Oh really? That's nice. But who will cook if your mother is ill or she is busy in some other works?

Another boy: Mother's work is to cook only. What else work will keep her busy?

Bondita: Accha! Tell me, charan(student name) where will you go for higher studies?

Charan: To Vilayat(foreign).

Bondita: Will your mom come with you?

Charan: Haha, how can I take her with me, teacher?

Bondita: Hn, then? Without her how will you live in abroad? How will you eat there? Not only Charan, all the boys here, answer this question.

All the boys blinked.

Bondita: Why no answers my dears? Now you could have understand the importance of learning cooking right?

Everyone shouted yes.

Bondita: Very good! When you grow up to the certain age you all should learn cooking. Theek hain?

Students: Ok, teacher!

Meanwhile, Anirudh and his goons comes around the village collecting taxes.

His goons compelled all the people who are earning to pay the tax.

Street vendor: Saab, now only I opened my shop after one month. I don't have paise to pay the tax. Pls, give me some time.

Bashir(Anirudh's goon): If you can't pay the tax then why you are having shop inside the Krishpur? Don't you know the rules of Anirudh Babu?

Street vendor worries.

Anirudh: Bashir, leave him. Ask him to pay the tax later.

Bashir: You don't know Anirudh Babu, these kind of people will lie to us for refusing the tax. Next month also he will build some reason for not paying tax.

Anirudh: I said leave him. We are collecting tax not to harm people just to save those money for future use. It will be again distributed to them in the form of groceries or someother things.

Bashir accepts and leaves that street vendor

~In Bondita's house/school~

Bondita: Ok, now come to our topic. I was saying that today we are going to look at an important topic, right? The name of our lesson is "Good touch and Bad touch".

Sashwati: Good touch and Bad touch? Touch is touch only. What's good and bad in that?

Saraswati: Hn, what's bad in that?