Kanaka plays her trumpcard

Bondita is in the trap of Kanaka. And on other side Anirudh and his family are going towards hospital.

Virender comes to forest as per kanaka's call.

It's raining.

Kanaka is dancing in rain. Virender looks at her and shouts.

Virender: Are you out of your sense? Went mad? Idiot, don't you know that drenching in first rain will cause health issues? Before doing these senseless activities just think about the baby. Now what's the need to dance like this? What you have achieved?

Kanaka: Hn, bhaiya. I have achieved. Look what I did.

She takes him inside the hut and shows Bondita. Virender is shocked.

He couldn't believe his own eyes.

Kanaka: Here we have the greatest woman of Bengal.

Virender: How did this happened?

Kanaka explains him everything. Virender  laughs out. By hearing his voice Bondita woke up.

Kanaka: I think she woke up.

Bondita: Where am I? Where is my family?

She got up, turned to her left and was shocked to see Virender and Kanaka.

Bondita: Virender?

Virender: Namaste Bond... No, Barrister Babu Bondita Roy Chaudhary!

Bondita: How did you came out of the jail? Which place is this? Where are my kids? Where is my family?

Virender: Calm down, calm down, calm down. You are now in Virender's kingdom. Welcome!

Bondita: I understood, everything is your plan right?

Virender: Absolutely no! Everything happened naturally to help me.

Bondita: Where is my family?

Virender: Oh I forgot to say about it. I was collecting wood logs inside the forest where I found your sweet family lying under the jeep. I went near them and tried to save them. But...

Bondita: But?

Virender: But what? They all are dead. But Thank God, you are still alive with their heir. Let's grow their dynasty with you baby. Don't worry.

Bondita sat down in shock.

Bondita cries: No, you are saying lie. They are alive. I knew. Please don't say that they are dead.

Virender: I know you are adamant. But now I don't have time to prove you their death.

Bondita cries vigorously.

Virender: Hey, my dear. Don't cry like this. It may affect your baby then there will be no sign of Roy Chaudharys in future.

Bondita: You are saying lie. They are alive, please take me there. Please!

Virender: Where? To heaven? They went there only.

Bondita nods no and cries loud.

Virender: Need not worry, I did their last rites instead of you. You can't do that also because only a man can do it. And I am your Jamai babu somewhat. That's why I did last rites to my sasur family.

Bondita cries thinking of them.

Kanaka: Bhaiya, atleast you would have called me to see their face for last one time.

She acts like worrying for them.

Bondita: I am going to find them. You both are playing drama here. I know. Move aside.

She tries to walk out but Virender stops her by catching her hand.

Virender: I know you can't believe this. But this is bitter truth. See, I got Anirudh's watch from his body.

He shows his watch to her. Bondita is shocked deeply. She breathed in and out.

Virender: Kanaka, please console her.

He leaves the place after giving the watch to Bondita. That watch was stolen by Virender from haveli.

Bondita looks at the watch and weeps aloud. She thinks of their memories.

Dur tak hai ek udasi
Aagayi mein kahare
Aatma tak kanpti hai
Koi na mera yaha re
Ek tabi si aanch mann mein
Dara dara saadhu aare
Nark jaise yeh jagha hain
Kaun mujhko bachaye
Beedh mein ab dhundhun
Chehra tera...

She unveils her hair and lies down on the bare floor, curls herself and cries.

Virender and Kanaka goes near a river and jumps in joy.

Virender: Today is our day! Yaay!

Kanaka: This is not finished yet. Anirudh and his family are alive. And Bondita should not know about this. I am going to play a game with Roy Chaudharys.

Virender: What's your plan?

Kanaka: Wait and watch bhaiya.

She goes to hut and keeps the food plate near Bondita as like she cares for her.

Kanaka: Bondita, look here. Whatever happened is happened. Now we can't change anything. Focus on your present, you are now pregnant. Care for your baby. Eat something please.

Bondita: Why? Why they left me alone here? Why they left their Bondita alone in this world? They brought up me, they gave me education, they showed me the real world. But now they went without me. Why?

She hugs Kanaka and cries. Kanaka acts like consoling her.

Kanaka: I can understand your pain. They are my sasural too. I too worry for them. Actually, I told you that I won't save them but then I sent my servants to help them but with in that everything had happened.

She leaves a drops of fake tears.

Kanaka: See, how many days will you stay hunger? Already you are weak. Please, have this food atleast for your baby sake.

Bondita: I don't want to live in this world. I want to go with my family. Leave me, I'll die of hunger.

She cries.

Kanaka thinks: Die then!

Bondita: Why god is doing like this to me? He would have taken me instead of them. What did my small kids have done?

She cries.

Kanaka: Give me your Shanka pola!

Bondita: Why?

Kanaka: By seeing at this you may worry again and again. I know it is harder to come out of this pain. But I'll try to lesser your pain. Give me your Shanka pola. By seeing this you would think about Anirudh and you will worry. Think about your baby only now. Give me.

She removes it from Bondita's hand. Bondita cries.

Woman Servant: Take this saree. Wipe out your kumkum.

Bondita nods no.

Woman servant: Your husband is dead. You are widow now. Your colours has to be wiped off.

She goes near her to wipe her kumkum.

Bondita: No, stay away from me. I am not a widow. I can feel, pati babu and my family are still alive. Stay away, Kanaka tell her not to come near me.

Kanaka: It's hard to bear this pain. But Bondita, this is our culture. This is our tradition. I am sorry.

She goes out and smiles wickedly.

On other side Anirudh has no idea about Bondita. Others are in serious condition in ICU.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️