After 8 months

It's been 8 months of Bondita's pregnancy. Bondita and her baby are good under the medications of Kalindi.

Tupur is accepted by Trilochan to stay in their Haveli only just because she saved Bondita from Kanaka in that forest.

~In Hall~

Trilochan is speaking with pandits, marking a date for Bondita's baby shower.

Anirudh and Bondita are in their room with Sashwati and Saraswati.

Chandrachur and Tupur are now became a good friends. They have feelings on each other but refuses to show it.

~In AniDita's room~

Sashwati: Maa, you told that we can speak to baby after 7 months. Now it's 8th month. I want to speak to my baby sister. Do something for our conversation.

Saraswati: Hn maa, you told it right. I too want to speak with my baby brother.

Sashwati: Hey, it's baby sister.

Saraswati: No, brother.

Sashwati: Sister!

Saraswati: Brother!

Anirudh: Uh Oh! Come on, no matter whether it is brother or sister. It is going to be your sibling. So stop fighting for gender.

Sashwati: Okay we will. Before that you both keep up your promise.

Anirudh: Promise? What promise?

Sashwati: Baba, you and maa told us that we can speak to baby after 7th month and you also told that baby will reply us.

Anirudh: Okay, okay fine. My lil barristers remembers promises. Definitely this Big Barrister will fulfill it. But for that, you both have to give me 10 mins.

Sashwati and Saraswati nods yes.

Bondita: What you are going to do pati babu?

Anirudh didn't respond her, went out to take two coconut shell. He brought it and made a CoCo phone. Later, he entered the room by hiding the CoCo phone back.

Saraswati: Where you went baba?

Anirudh: I bought something for you both.

Sashwati: What is that? Roshogulle? Mmm, it would be nice to eat. Give it is quick.

Anirudh: No no not Roshogulle.

Saraswati: Then?

Anirudh shows CoCo phone to them.
Sashwati and Saraswati's face went dull.

Sashwati: Baba, is this the time to play with Coco phone? With this how will I speak to the baby?

Anirudh: Like this only!

He kept one side of the CoCo phone on Bondita's stomach and took another side of the phone to himself for to speak.

Bondita smiled at him.

Anirudh: Now see me, how i am speaking to my lil one. Tring, tring.... Tring,tring...

Bondita felt a sudden jolt in her stomach which is nothing but the baby's kick.

Bondita: Pati Babu! Aaah!

Anirudh: Bondita, what happened? Are you fine?

Bondita: Pati babu, didn't you noticed it? Baby kicked after hearing your voice.

Her eyes were filled with tears of joy. And so for Anirudh.

Bondita: Speak again Pati babu.

Anirudh: Tring, tring...